Community > Posts By > Swilo

Swilo's photo
Thu 05/12/16 04:59 PM
Why is it that only choices are over 150 miles or farther away? I have set search to 50 miles??? Maybe just no options? This site is very disappointing

Swilo's photo
Tue 05/10/16 01:09 PM
Yes. I am a real woman, I do dress to impress every time I leave my house. I don't shop at Walmart!
I don't veg on the couch watching TV.
I don't plaster my face that will plug pores or look fake, I hardly wear make-up, but when I do i want to to look natural as possible.
My legs are long and go all the way up to where a butt should be!. I take care of this vessel I have to live in while Im on this rock!. I pay my way and have done so all my life. Just once it would be nice to find a true gentleman. Who will open a door, have manners, and offer to take me out for a date! Last date I went on i paid for everything and even drove us both there. Are there any real men left???? Or just users and abusers? So frustrated with this whole dating site. If I don't have a scanner i get the looser. I don't like hanging out it bard. Such a waste of life, the world has much to offer. Yet again this is WI!
If there are any real men out there please contact. Me. Im really a hard working, loving caring woman with a deep set of morals., manners, very appreciatetive, and have much to offer the right man...Romeo are you out there????

Swilo's photo
Tue 05/10/16 12:57 PM
Same with guys! I feel your struggle. And why are all men thousands of miles away? Easier to scam???Hum