Community > Posts By > fordman09

fordman09's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:21 PM
What do you think the odds are, if one was to email, lets say 35 women in the course of a week, and didn't get a single response. Now bear in mind, you met the qualifiers, you don't look like a toad, stayed within your age group, and were exceddingly polite ?

fordman09's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:44 AM
This is just my opinion, but from personel experience, i can tell you, singlesnet, is full of old maids, afraid to give any contact info outside of there click and certainly not worth the money. There is no chat, no IM, email size is really limited and the staff are impolite and rude. Waste of time and money

fordman09's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:11 PM
Tisk, tisk, really gets the ladies up in arms when you point out character defects, huh ? Lol

fordman09's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:08 PM
Happens to me frequently, I have premature gray hair, they see that and boom. But you have to understand, if they are that shallow and petty, and judge you on appearance only, who cares, they wouldn't be worth meeting anyway.

fordman09's photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:13 PM
flowerforyou drinker :banana: It's hard to believe, but gals from Harford County seem to be few and far between. Maybe they are above my FWB ad, to frank for them, if there are any out there who aren't, here I am.

fordman09's photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:08 PM
drool Harford County

fordman09's photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:39 PM
Hello, My name is Chris and I'm new here. (fordman09), drop me a line, if you find the profile interesting. I'd be happy to hear from you.

fordman09's photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:04 PM
Any gals up for a straight forward, no strings attached encounter ?
Without all the resumes', qualifiers, and general bull crap!
Drop me a line, maybe we can get together. Nothing happens until you make it happen, is my motto! No games, no spammers,no liars, or players please.