Fri 06/03/16 09:00 AM
someones bound to find something..yawn

how can.... u stop to message

no photo
Thu 06/02/16 08:43 AM
love of money is the root of all evil

and at times it is necessary

ya know to do things like pay the bills or eat

money is something not everything's money can buy bed but not sleep so love is a more value then money if love is there couple can live without money too and earn money too

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 09:42 AM
communication, love, great sex. Not necessarily in that order, but all three should be part of it

Ys sex is a part of love when woman heart feelings r understand then both r merge wise a versa toooo .....

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 09:10 AM
There are lots of real people on here. Lots of scammers also, just have to be careful and use good judgement. Good luck and welcome

Ys real friendship is difficult but not impossible god bless u

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:58 AM

For thousands of years men have poured out there hearts to women. Men would write poetry, sing to them, always polite to them, any jester to show ones affection. But in the last century that has all changed. With the rise of technology there has been the destruction of common decency. Sex is everywhere in our society which has become common to us numbing our minds. The effect of giving into ones carnal nature has cause the escalation or loss of chivalry and romance in general, because we live in a society that is focused on "ME". Here is an example, if a man took a female out opened doors for her, brought her flowers, was just generally very nice and polite, walks her home on the first date he would get the nice guy flag. No guy wants that flag ever. But if a man took her out for drinks and went back to her place to roll in the sack she would be more likely to keep him. Courting to win a woman's heart really doesn't exsist any more. There's no romance in that. Any thoughts?

Chivalry and romance arent dead at all. It depends on the man. If he is willing to exert effort in courting a woman, he can do so.
Even if most people sleep together on the first date, it doesnt mean that all people do the same.
As a matter of fact, I have never received flowers from other men except my male students. Lol.
Anyways, I like yellow tulips and bloody red roses.
It will count if you will send me a bouquet or two. Hahahaha JK
:banana: pitchfork :pitchfork

Ys as u say is correct all do as a first date like that but very few know the feelings of girl exactly what she wants she wants love more then sex...... sex is a part of love......

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 12:30 AM
Hi

very nice enjoy but with me too

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 12:24 AM
I don't know where the Old me has gone to. Maybe stuck somewhere in twilight zone.
I made so many mistakes in the past, fell down , got up and learned from there. Life experiences made me the person I am today.
I am happier now than when I was 10, 20, 30 years ago.:smile: flowers flowers

experience from life is a great cause we learn lot off but it's OK happiness is within us enjoy god gift

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:56 PM
I pretty much want the same qualities in a mate now that I did as a 20 year old.

But with age , I have realised that even if a person has all the qualities you want, it doesnt mean that you are the right match for each other in the longterm.

My bottom line question for a potential relationship now is:-

How well can we handle each others differences, flaws , and baggage/demons?

At this age, mutual acceptance of who the other person is , is the goal, instead of mutually morphing into what the other person wants.

As for the question of me being a shadow of my former self, I think I am actually a better version of myself at this age because I depend alot more on myself for my own happiness.

To paraphrase the sage words of Madonna:-

"Poor is the man whose happiness depends on the permission of others."bigsmile

Ys you are right happiness is within us nobody can find we have to realise it and why depends on othwrs.happy by our own way any thing or person can't happy us we are happy when we wish...

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:34 PM

the you that you were at 18 and 21 and 24

is he or she still there..lurking just below the surface

of those silver side burns and laugh lines?

have things changed or is it..

the more things change the more they stay the same?

what qualities do you look for in a potential mate?

are they the same ones you have always searched for?

or have they changed as you matured?

very nice.......

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:26 PM
come and chat N enjoy

friends enjoy love........

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 09:22 AM
Welcome to you all new members
and good luck in your search
:smile:

Ys young is heart always be cheer and love is god gift

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 11:36 PM
Are u male or female. Location pls

male India

let's be a friend and enjoy love

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 09:14 AM
"Topic: What was your first thought this morning?"

I can sleep in. Yay! :banana:

god give me a new birth to do some good

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 06:35 AM

A man and a hot babe walk into a jewelry store. Standing over the mans shoulder, the babe points to various diamonds under the counter.
The owner of the shop approaches them and asks 'May I help you?'. The man replies 'Why yes, I'd like to buy my loving girlfriend here your best diamond broach.'
Hearing this the babe with a twinkle in her eye smiles.
The owner sets the broach out and the man cuts a check for it promising to pick up the broach when the check has cleared after the weekend.
Completely satisfied, the owner puts the check in the till and the broach in the safe.
Comes Monday and the owner of the shop finds out that the check didn't clear. Around 2:00 the man comes in the shop without the babe on his hip.
The owner says 'Hey! Your check didn't clear with the Bank!'
The man replies, 'Yeah I know, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. But can you just imagine the weekend I had? ' .

laugh pitchfork

nice

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 06:25 AM
hahahahahaha

age is beauty also

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 06:13 AM
if it's simply lack of libido
then it may be due to hormones
if it's no interest in you
in particular..it may be due to relationship issues

now since you have decided to come onto a dating site

to air your woes

I think you may want to consider
what it is you may be contemplating

or are you at that point that
you are hoping to find

someone interested in
a casual encounter?

in this age human want love more and sex less.... if love is there sex is not important sex is a express love but not every time... may need more love

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 05:19 AM

what you like madam,friendship,dating,relationship

i'm sure annie thanks you for telling her what she likes...

Lol

be a friend no need relationship but for our heart feelings in life friends is must reply dr

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 05:10 AM

im here to meet people and have sum fun.

Welcome and best wishesflowers

sure fun is for enjoy and loving friends

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 04:18 AM
Hope youve set your email restrictions, etc.

Welcome to Mingle...

nice lets start chating

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 04:14 AM
Are u male or female. Location pls

male India

Previous 1