Bluesmama's photo
Mon 12/26/16 05:18 PM
Mystery Train :notes:

Bluesmama's photo
Mon 12/26/16 05:18 PM
Stuck In The Middle With You :musical_note:

Bluesmama's photo
Mon 12/26/16 05:16 PM
Music & poetry! I live in St. Louis & Soulard and Benton Park are blues heaven!! Quit alcohol so, coffee & dancing will always my haven!!! :dancer_tone1:

Bluesmama's photo
Sun 12/11/16 12:36 AM
Meet Me At The Bottom by Howlin' Wolf

Bluesmama's photo
Sat 07/23/16 03:56 PM
I live in St. Louis. There were dramas but that was the extent of it the first 20 years. Then, as a student I moved to Jerusalem Israel. I have dual values; mom was born in Israel & Holocaust dad served in the IDF. I felt much more rage & spirit in the holy city. I just felt an independent gal, needing to point in my microbe direction. We all have feelings--My approach is music. My true sorta expression this point of thinking is thiis: "if your white, you all right, if you brown, stick around but if you black, oh brother, get back get back get back". Over 70 years later, & Big Bill Broonzys tale is still relevant

Bluesmama's photo
Sat 07/23/16 03:37 PM
My suggestion in tv; news. When I was in school there were many foreigners who did exactly that...

Bluesmama's photo
Sat 05/28/16 01:03 AM
We need a fresh start! I wanted to break free from Washington D.C.! Partisan infighting about what?!? Where is Coolidge when u need him

Bluesmama's photo
Wed 04/27/16 02:05 AM
Wang Dang Doodle Howlin' Wolf

Bluesmama's photo
Sat 04/09/16 05:45 AM
Less than a week...busy as usual! Since I was a teenager music is in my blood! Started teaching piano since 13...my title says it all. :banana:

Bluesmama's photo
Sat 04/09/16 05:41 AM
I am finally getting a dog! I volunteer at rescue/stray animal shelter. My new 2 year old lab mix will be a wonderful new addition!!! :banana:

Bluesmama's photo
Thu 04/07/16 07:33 AM
The first & third Yardbird guitarists are amazing in a blues-rock. Yet personally they Are rock...I teach '60-''70 rock & it Is British Invasion. I just feel a different feel with blues. Listen to Led Zeppelin's version of "When The Levee Breaks" & then listen to the original lyricist/guitarist: Memphis Minnie. Plant has the original copy btw :notes:

Bluesmama's photo
Wed 04/06/16 01:31 AM
Liberal loons spewing hateful words!!! I grew up in the summers in Israel. When I was 5 we moved to Alabama when dick-tator George Wallace was governor. A month after we moved we visited Israel (parents are Israeli). After a couple of weeks I naïvely said that I really didn't like Wallace. They asked why & I informed them about Moslems & Christians in Israel. Skin color, Then And Now Are Not An Issue!!!

Bluesmama's photo
Mon 04/04/16 02:35 AM
Where to begin...
Where to start...
Charlie Patton or Buddy Guy?
Howlin' Wolf or Memphis Minnie?
Where does my love start?
(& with me
it was a bass-player among
so many musical notes
Willie Dixon did
that started me
& funnily my daughter
many moons later with that
Wang Dang Doodle trill!)
I truly want a
spoonful for my darling yet
in my girlish ways
you know what I'm sayen.
I want to comprehend
in a minuscule, country shack
kinda melodies
only True Blues!!
I breathe Koko Taylor
belting truths!
Little Walter playing sax,
no it IS harp!
Freddie Below knocks
my socks off!
I need my mojo
working working working
T-Bone shuffle
all the while!

That is my motive;
I hope I am not alone!!!

Bluesmama's photo
Mon 04/04/16 02:00 AM
Like cats. LOVE Dogs! I volunteer at a stray rescue shelter for dogs: unconditional joy!!!

Bluesmama's photo
Sun 04/03/16 05:42 AM

W.C. Handy to Marquise Knox! Classic & urban!! I just believe that my true reason of American meaning IS THE BLUES!!! Charley Patton playing behind his head, Memphis Minnie on blue Monday beating Big Bill Broonzy, Tampa Red, Muddy Waters or Howlin' Wolf or Buddy Guy dazzling new customers as he wanders the aisle!!! Blues are the easiest AND most difficult!!! My muse forevermore

If you see me streaking by, please don't be late

Bluesmama's photo
Sun 04/03/16 05:40 AM
W.C. Handy to Marquise Knox! Classic & urban!! I just believe that my true reason of American meaning IS THE BLUES!!! Charley Patton playing behind his head, Memphis Minnie on blue Monday beating Big Bill Broonzy, Tampa Red, Muddy Waters or Howlin' Wolf or Buddy Guy dazzling new customers as he wanders the aisle!!! Blues are the easiest AND most difficult!!! My muse forevermore

Bluesmama's photo
Sun 04/03/16 04:44 AM
Life is hopeless
When ur dopeless
Do more bongs!

I am a poet, u know it furthermore

My belief is a different tale. A couple of months after my first traumatic brain injury happened (I was 15) I started smoking. My second tbi was 7 years later & it was a longer time to recover. I am allergic to main meds since 15. In a coma for a month & back to relearning how to walk & talk & think! My mantra will always be with weed on my side. 57 & still walking, dancing & smoking my kind budrofl

Bluesmama's photo
Sat 04/02/16 12:34 AM
The new National Blues Museum in St. Louis is opening in a couple of hours. I am not interested! Half of the stories are white rockers!?! Love '60-'70 rock but this is a continuation of the Cleveland style!! Who is Albert King, Johnnie Johnson, Tommy Bankhead & Oliver Sain now?!?