Community > Posts By > Eboniequin

Eboniequin's photo
Thu 10/11/18 12:24 AM
I think we might have something good

Eboniequin's photo
Wed 08/08/18 08:40 AM
GOd is great! am a single christian lady who is looking for a good man who honours and fears GOd. am 31 years of age so he should be at least above that age. we could start from being friends, then if we are comfortable with each other move it up. God bless

Eboniequin's photo
Wed 08/08/18 08:35 AM
just curious... have you met your size 5 lady?? as for me, i only want a good christian man for dating

Eboniequin's photo
Thu 01/04/18 10:35 AM

helloo.. I'm new here by the way... Hope can get new christian friends from around the world. Jesus bless.
why dont you add ur picture?

Eboniequin's photo
Sat 12/16/17 02:37 AM
most people here say they are looking to meet a good person, but when you visit their profile there is nothing to see. its annoying really

Eboniequin's photo
Mon 12/11/17 10:44 PM

These days it is difficult to find an alleged "Christian" woman who is willing to wait until marriage.
that is true, but there are still those who will wait

Eboniequin's photo
Mon 12/11/17 10:42 PM

How many of you make a pact to wait till you say "I do"? I'm separated and about to jump into the dating world and this is what I desire for my new relationship(s). Are there men out there actually willing to wait?

I was wondering the same question for women lol >.<. Hope you find a man that stands true to this :)
what is your own stand? would you agree to this rule in your relationship?

Eboniequin's photo
Mon 12/11/17 10:41 PM

How many of you make a pact to wait till you say "I do"? I'm separated and about to jump into the dating world and this is what I desire for my new relationship(s). Are there men out there actually willing to wait?

I was wondering the same question for women lol >.<. Hope you find a man that stands true to this :)
what is your own stand? would you agree to this rule in your relationship?

Eboniequin's photo
Mon 12/11/17 10:18 PM
hi, i think your confuser did u a lot of credit here lol. am not in NY but we could still be friends

Eboniequin's photo
Wed 04/13/16 12:13 AM
laugh

Eboniequin's photo
Wed 04/13/16 12:09 AM
I want to know who is crushing on me!

If you like my profile or pictures drop a message here!laugh

Eboniequin's photo
Wed 04/13/16 12:02 AM
You misunderstood me. I'm not strictly interracial of sorts, I just feel drawn to white men. Everyone is special in their own way! I hope you understand me now?

Eboniequin's photo
Tue 04/12/16 02:10 PM
I'm a christian lady from Nigeria. I prefer to date interracially and I'm hoping to meet a good christian man here, from any part of the world for friendship and more

Eboniequin's photo
Tue 04/12/16 02:02 PM
God's will can happen anywhere and anytime and can take any form. You just have to relax and let it happen. Be open minded and leave it to God. Just my thoughts

Eboniequin's photo
Tue 04/12/16 01:49 PM
I'm looking for hot deals:smile:

Eboniequin's photo
Tue 04/12/16 01:29 PM
I'm a new member here, looking to meet some decent friends here. Someone show me around please? Thanks