Community > Posts By > soleiman__sukon

soleiman__sukon's photo
Thu 04/21/16 07:11 PM
Thanks @ErotiDoug

soleiman__sukon's photo
Thu 04/21/16 06:49 PM
Boy:Hi baby!! How are u? I'm so happy today!!

Girl:Wait, I'll text u later, I'm still busy with my thesis.

Boy:Can u do it later? Let's talk first.. I miss u so much baby.

Girl:I have to finish this on time, u knw that.

Boy:Please baby, just this once? u can finish that tomorrow.

Girl:What???? Can't u understand this is my project!? Can't u give me time for myself?? COULD U PLEASE? I ALSO HAVE MY OWN LIFE..LET ME LIVE FOR MYSELF FOR ONCE! STOP TEXTING ME!

Boy:Sorry baby. I love u very very much. I'll just text u later.

Boy:Hi baby, I can't stay long not texting you. I really wanted to talk to u.. I want us to be happy again.

Boy:Hi baby, still u are not responding to my texts. How's your thesis?

Boy:Baby... Please respond, I'm worried already..

Boy:Baby it's already 10 PM.. It's been 2 hours but u are still not replying to my text. I miss u already...i love u so much!

Boy:Uhm baby.. I love u so much.. I'm just here for u always.. The time is near that we'll always be together..

Girl:Didn't I tell u I'll text u after I'm done with my thesis?! Ca n't u understand that?!?! Why is it so hard for u to get that I'm BUSY?? It's like there's no tomorrow..u are overreacting..WILL U JUST SLEEP??

Boy:Sorry baby.. Ok. Goodnight baby..I love u..Take care of yourself always..I'll always here to guide u..I'm just here..I'll never leave u.

......the NEXT DAY........

Girl:Baby, wake up..Sorry about what I've said last night..i was just really busy..eat your breakfast baby, I'll be going to school now..

Girl:Wake up baby, u still have classes to attend..text me when you're awake..

Girl:Hey, why until now u're not texting? It's already our lunch break..why didn't u attend your classes? Don't u have phone credits? Please text me..

Boy:He left us already..my son left me already..Your boyfriend left u..he already left those who are dear to him..

Did he tells u he's sick?This was the 3rd year his doctor gave him...

we thought it wasn't true..Because no one can predict how long a person can live in this world..but to our surprised, his heart didn't make it too..

We tried to wake him up this morning but he never responded...

There was a message for u in his phone but he wasn't able to send it..

"Take care of yourself always, I'm happy where I am going..please, don't cry..I'm sorry I didn't tell u about my condition..i don't want to bother u bcoz I know how busy,u are with your thesis..i don't wanna add up to ur worries..I'm not sure if I'm lucky enough to still have a chance to wake up tomorrow but I'm always praying that He'll give me a chance to see u and be with u everyday of my life..I love u so much...i regret that we didn't have a chance to talk longer today.. but I understand u..u might fail on your thesis if u won't be able to finish it..I'm really really sorry...and I love u very very much.. Please, promise me you'll be strong..I'm by your side now..I'll always be here..♥":-/ :|

soleiman__sukon's photo
Tue 04/19/16 07:20 PM
Thats indeed true.thank you @star

soleiman__sukon's photo
Tue 04/19/16 06:45 PM
A boy and a girl Loved each other very much.

Unfortunately the Girl Died..

Boy was Upset so much; and he couldn’t Stop his Tears.

He kept on Crying Day and Night..

Many People gave Sympathy,
but no Argument could Stop His Tears.

One Night He Slept and had a Dream;

He saw the Girl in Heaven with so many Girls of Her
age.

He felt Relaxed.. But He Noticed that every Girl was in Fairy Dress;
and had a Lightened Candle in their Hands,
but his GF had a Candle which was not Lightened..!

He asked Her:
“Y Ur Candle is not Lightened?”

She said:
“Whenever I lighten My Candle;
Ur Tears fall on it..!

Please Stop Crying… <3

soleiman__sukon's photo
Mon 04/18/16 08:54 PM
So,You given my name casanova,Hahaha.Love this name,thats too cute and sweet! :)

Oh! No,I dont wanna be wise,I wanna be stupid,wanna keep myself like idiot,wanna do every crazy stupid task in my life,thats what life about! hahaha.You also should be stupid with me! enjoy!!

Oh! You from UK?but presently You may be in NZ.....Why I'm always unlucky,i did finish my graduation from UK but i never got chance to met with such a pretty girl like You.my bad luck! :/

Oh! I see,You changed hair colour that mean did colour...But Your black hair didn't trick me,Your pretty,beauty,gorgeous,stunning and smiling face & looks did trick me..... :D

lol,its your life,do whatever you wanna do,whatever you wanna be,whatever you wanna talk,You are the only owner and controller of your own lyf,none can force you,so You dont need Your partner permission to change Your hair colour! But blonde may be was more cute or redhead better may be sometimes! If he stops you to change colour then he should make u understand by love and care,not by order.lol :P

I have One plan for your hair....As You got long hair so bind me tightly in your love for forever through those hair.hahaha.

I love blue eyes though deep black also good to look too.I wanna see Your blue eyes,Can You keep your eyes on my eyes for some minutes?hahaha

Hahaha,Okay I'll call You blondey but let me give You a name as You given me.I'll call You butterfly then... <3

whatever,how are You today?

oh! forgot to tell,why i always get forget,I love You butterfly,I really love You very very much.hahaha. wink :*

^_^

soleiman__sukon's photo
Sun 04/17/16 10:01 PM
Hahahaha,i'm dying by laugh.thanks for sharing. :)

soleiman__sukon's photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:34 PM
Thanks for the nice words dreamy girl Eva. :)

and to be sorry,I'm not a writer.I am auditor (chartered Accountant).and As by my profession,we are quiet boring type,not that such interesting....hahaha

And Please never fully depend on anyone cause You're enough to make Your day brighter.Love is a big word! and people becoming cruel day after day...its increasing.whatever,Just always smile,love fully and enjoy life! cheers! and oh! forgot to tell you,I love You very very much. @eva

soleiman__sukon's photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:25 PM
Edited by soleiman__sukon on Sun 04/17/16 08:35 PM
Hahaha,thanks for being so nice.You made me smile....And Let me know You,I love rain much,wetting in rain,outside in rain,rain sounds,romance in rain,movie and foods in rain.don't you love rain too?and As Your name also rain,so let me tell You that I love You too very very much.have a great day! enjoy! :) @rains

soleiman__sukon's photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:55 PM
You'll cry before you sleeping now....

and i will go for sleep except watching your face...Cause All i seen is,You looks too dark..hahaha@unknown one

soleiman__sukon's photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:52 PM
First of all,I cant choose question wisely....Cause i'm kind of stupid and idiot.hahaha

The question is,You dont have blonde hair cause Your hair looks black and You also dont have blonde looks then why Your name blondey?hahaha.some guys also assume,blonde mean=too hot/sexy type,i dont wanna go in deep....

Though I know Your real name not blondey,so Can i know whats the nice name of this smiling girl?

And is Your eyes blue?I love blue eyes much to be honest.but i never seen anyone in real with bule eyes.... :)

See,i taken permission for one question but asked 3.hahaha.told you at first,i am stupid...:D @Blondey

soleiman__sukon's photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:43 PM
Hey Bahitieva,Can I call You only eva if You dont mind....its bit hard for me to utter your name. :)

Anyway,Do You know,You've such beautiful big big lovable innocent eyes...I love Your eyes and for using eye shadow on those eyes,Eyes looks wow...And Do you think,i am gonna make your eyes cry when you have such pretty eyes and cuty face....and do You've any idea how gorgeous You looks in smile! i hate your crying eyes.Now better you decide,You want love from me or hate? Though i dont have hate in my heart...hahaha.just kidding.... :D @eva

soleiman__sukon's photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:35 PM
Hey,bunch of thanks.But i should let You know that You got a gorgeous smile and You looks too pretty when You smile and this smile perfectly suits on your face.So keep smiling...And i should let you know bit more that You looks horrible when You cry...and i'm not gonna say any words if you cry.as far i know,every girl wants to be pretty,so will you smile or cry to look pretty or horrible....hahaha.just kidding... :P

Anyway,I've one question for You miss @blondey

soleiman__sukon's photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:15 PM
My first kiss happened when I was 16 in a closet at a party. The party was in another town, and I barely knew the girl, but she was really pretty & cute and her name was sanjana. We were dancing and me romantically whisked her away into this random closet. We continued to dance in the closet and i kept stroking her face, so she also started stroking my face, too. It seemed like the right move. I was so nervous because I was holding in a fart the whole time we had been dancing, and now holding it in was really hard work. Finally after lots of face stroking, i grabbed her by the shoulders and said, “I’m going to kiss you now.” she nodded and closed her eyes and me told on my mind-let go of all my inhibitions, including my fart. I thought if I was gentle about it, it would be the long and silent kind.

alert: it was not silent. sanjana was like, “did you just fart?” and I was like, “yup.”
sanjana and I kissed a few more times after that, and I can tell you I did learn a few things about kissing from her and from first kisses in my lifetime.

First of all, stop rushing. I know you’re nervous, but take your time. Start with a peck, make it soft, and keep it slow. Your tongue doesn’t need to be all up in there right away. Everything is going to be okay if you do not immediately stick your tongue in the other person’s mouth.

Second of all, less is more when it comes to tongue. Sure, a fart can be bad news bears when you’re mid-kiss, but nothing ruins a kiss faster than someone shoving a tongue down your throat. :)

soleiman__sukon's photo
Sun 04/17/16 06:00 PM
"A touching love story that 'll make u cry"

10th Grade:-
As I sat there in English class,
I stared at the girl next to me.
She was my so called 'best friend'.
I stared at her long, silky hair,
and wished she was mine.
But she didn't notice me like that,
and I knew it.
After class,
she walked up to me and asked me for
the notes she had missed the day before.
I handed them to her.She said 'thanks'
and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her, I want her to know
that I don't want to be just friends,
I love her but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.

11th grade:-
The phone rang. On the other end,
it was her. She was in tears,
mumbling on and on about how
her love had broke her heart.
She asked me to come over
because she didn't want to be alone, So I did.
As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her
soft eyes, wishing she was mine.
After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie,
and three bags of chips,
she decided to go home.
She looked at me, said 'thanks'
and gave me a kiss
on the cheek..I want to tell her,
I want her to know that
I don't want to be just friends,
and I don't know why.

Senior year:-
One fine day she walked to my locker.
"My date is sick" she said,
"hes not gonna go" well,
I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade,
we made a promise that
if neither of us had dates,
we would go together just as 'best friends'.
So we did.
That night, after everything was over,
I was standing at her front door step.
I stared at her as She smiled at me
and stared at me with her crystal eyes.
Then she said- "I had the best time, thanks!"
and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her,
I want her to know
and I don't know why.

Graduation:-
A day passed, then a week, then a month.
Before I could blink, it was graduation day.
I watched as her perfect body
floated like an angel
up on stage to get her diploma.
I wanted her to be mine-but
she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it.
Before everyone went home,
she came to me in her smock and hat,
and cried as I hugged her.
Then she lifted her head from my shoulder
and said- 'you're my best friend,
thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her,
I want her to know
and I don't know why.

Marriage:-
Now I sit in the pews of the church.
That girl is getting married now.
and drive off to her new life,
married to another man.
I wanted her to be mine,
but she didn't see me like that,
and I knew it.
But before she drove away,
she came to me and said 'you came !'.
She said 'thanks' and kissed me on the cheek.
I want to tell her,
I want her to know
and I don't know why.

Death:-
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin
of a girl who used to be my 'best friend'.
At the service, they read a diary entry
she had wrote in her high school years.
This is what it read:
'I stare at him wishing he was mine,
but he doesn't notice me like that,
and I know it.
I want to tell him,
I want him to know that
I don't want to be just friends,
I love him but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.

I wish he would tell me he loved me !