Community > Posts By > jinx417

jinx417's photo
Sun 04/17/16 12:20 AM

i want marriage

You have my deepest sympathies.

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

jinx417's photo
Sun 04/17/16 12:12 AM
I ponder this all too frequently being as I myself, am in a relationship with a man who cheats.

It is said that men are biologically wired to "spread the seed." Which in cave man days was essential to our species. Makes sense. As our species has evolved, society has created a million little things we all should do, shouldn't, how we should behave morally, what we all need, ect. Monogamy is one of those things. It isn't particularly human nature.

I'm not saying I'm all for lies and deceit, I think if you know what your partner expects, sneaking around is disgusting. Not to mention dangerous nowadays with all the diseases you can bring home.

I guess my point is that I believe you can love someone, but still seek a purely physical release elsewhere. Whether it's a subconscious hard wired desire, being sexually bored, needing an ego boost, ect. cheating is something everyone is capable of, everyone thinks about to some degree or another, and sex is what you let it be. Sex can be as meaningless or as emotional as you make it.

I just wish more couples could be more open and honest about their needs and sexual desires or perversions and all the sex **** we let ruin our connections to others out of fear or embarrassment. If this open dialogue truly existed and we could all let go of the ego and expectations of society, sex could be a little less of a gauge for love and we could better understand the freakish complex layers of sexual attraction.

jinx417's photo
Sat 04/16/16 11:48 PM
Not particularly. And all these dudes wanna talk about these days is "feelings".