lexielewis's photo
Sat 04/09/16 12:04 PM
Your so right

lexielewis's photo
Sat 04/09/16 11:48 AM
I like your wrire

lexielewis's photo
Sat 04/09/16 11:47 AM
That is very true.. I always imagined online relationships and very romantic.. You get to talk to someone all day long and never get tired and it feels great because you've never met but yet you bring out all these emotions in each other.. I guess I've just been watching too many movies.. For now, I'll just lower my expectations

No offense when I say this.. I see some of the problems you might be having.

One.. No one has all day to talk to you unless they aren't working then why would you want them. Also even though you are in a relationship they still need time for themselves as you do.

Putting feelings into someone you haven't met is a dangerous game to play. I have seen to many times people think it is great wonderful meet and find out that what they thought wasn't really there..

Movies... Well they make millions of dollars to put the best foot forward on relationships... They don't' talk about the reality of smelly socks, bad habits, of each person nothing only the perfect things. Which are there and yet there is the other things to..

Instead of lowering your expectations how about fine tuning them to the real world. To a person that has all the qualities of being real.

For example I have a wonderful man, and at times I know I want to kill him as much as he wants to kill me. Would I want to trade him in no way I accept him for all his facets that makes him...him... the good and the bad.

IF he was perfect then I would have to be and well that isn't going to happen.

lexielewis's photo
Thu 04/07/16 05:44 PM
Like you poem and it's deep ....keep writing

lexielewis's photo
Thu 04/07/16 04:59 PM
Thank you am new to this

lexielewis's photo
Thu 04/07/16 04:42 PM
I didn't have to read all before I agree with you...your so right ....going to finish reading now

lexielewis's photo
Thu 04/07/16 04:39 PM
I am a lover of poetry and I love to read interesting poems. I love a deep poem ,one which i can relate to and make my imagination drives wild