Community > Posts By > joeminn

no photo
Mon 06/13/16 11:47 AM

Okay how can u convince an eskimo to buy a freezer. .??

With the right sales force you can sell anything happy

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 01:43 PM
Edited by joeminn on Wed 06/08/16 01:45 PM

Hey I have a girlfriend and I'm looking for me and my girlfriend to have a threesome and I will pay about 2,000 grand if I can get another girl to have a threesome with us

Does age matter?

Granny is very limber and could use the cash :thumbsup:

Wow, 2,000 grand is like $2,000,000 shocked

no photo
Tue 06/07/16 01:43 PM

hi friends...me alex age 24 and looking for sweet girlfriend who should be loving and caring for me so if any sweet girl interested in me then mail me so i will answer her...thnx

You should really put the link to your web page on here so everyone can know more about you. Here I will do it for you:

http://yeah1.com/lifestyle/ngat-ngay-voi-ve-dep-quyen-ru-cua-giang-vien-toan-hoc-45709.html

No thanks necessary happy

no photo
Wed 06/01/16 10:03 AM

for example, if u love someone and u thought u r possible because u get along very well.
But several months later...other people told to you that the person got married and had kids and the person couldn't tell you about that....
Like that....it's impossible for that....but bitter in ur heart..

Ouch, that would be difficult to take. It is very sad that there are people like that. The best advice I have is to just move on but I am sure it is difficult to trust anyone again.

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 12:52 PM

Lol. There was a 17 yr age difference with my last GF of 5 years and we got along great and age was not a problem. But as a man advances in age is it fair to his younger lady?

Nope, not fair at all. You should let the younger guys have a chance :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 12:50 PM

slaphead

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 08:32 AM

Welcome Wendy :banana: :banana:
Hope you're not here just because of your profession .. biggrin

Wow what does it have to do with her profession being here....This dating site is for every person in any walk of life...

She is a research analyst, might being doing some research on us YIKES!!!

Just kidding Wendy, welcome and research away, most of us are an open book waving

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 04:31 AM
Get the extended maintenance contract, just in case waving

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 12:14 PM
Hola waving

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 11:28 AM

Im a 22 year old male Looking for a cougar in Texas close to my area. Contact me if really interested.

Not sure if too many cougars have an internet connection and, if they do, using a keyboard might be difficult for them, but welcome and good luck

no photo
Thu 05/19/16 01:31 PM

Wemen...
Just like semen....but you and me....laugh laugh laugh

So he is looking for "we men"!

***turns and runs away fast***

no photo
Thu 05/19/16 12:53 PM
Everyone is special in their own way.

Good luck :smile:

no photo
Thu 05/19/16 12:48 PM
"wemen" laugh

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 02:35 PM

It is going to happen.
You can choose right now whether to handle
it gracefully..or otherwise.

I heard in the first three months it's very easy to lose a baby. I am going to be praying every day for that.

Have you considered what losing a child in that way might do to your daughter emotionally?

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 02:24 PM
Edited by joeminn on Wed 05/18/16 02:56 PM

I don't know why each time i put in everything into a relationship it backfires in the end. Maybe it's my natural niceness that puts me in this position. How can i stop this from ever happening again? Cos it's killing me.

Maybe you are putting too much into it. By that I mean that maybe she feels that you are too clingy, needy or dependent on her. Take it slow and see how things go. Time is always the best way to see if things will work out.

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 12:43 PM

Please your views on capital punishment

I think everyone at the capital should be punished, they are a bunch of morons!

Oh wait...Never mind embarassed

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 06:55 AM
Way too many "I will tell you later" people on here. Might want to change your profile to set you apart from them.

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 06:47 AM
^^^^ Is this a copy and paste response or what? whoa

no photo
Mon 05/16/16 11:40 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 03:20 PM

Nope....just crazy ugly psychos...

Previous 1