Community > Posts By > cheryl198

cheryl198's photo
Fri 07/20/12 06:18 AM
I'm sorry I grew up in a time when a young man had to meet your parents before he took you out, the door was always opened for me whether in a car or entering a building and the Men were someone kind even if it didn't work out between you - I don't see that kind of respect for a woman too much any more - Where has it gone?

cheryl198's photo
Fri 07/20/12 06:08 AM

Greg/Your all Sick puppys,Who wants a fat slub,That would make you woof your cookies,Evan with there close on.I Am 56 years old,End ****ed a lot of woman in my days.The fat ones just lay there like a dead fish.I have not had a fat woman that was a good **** yet. But most Petite or thin woman i have ****ed Realy no how to get a guy off.End are good end tight.I have only had 2 skinny woman out of 150 thin woman That were realy loose,End that Is only becuase both of them had a lot of kids.End ****ed like rabbits,The only thing i found that some fat woman are good at is giveing a blow job.End they are far end in between.I have had 15 fat woman( Allso) End none of them were a,ny good in the sack.Evan doing it doggie style with them.

NO THE MOVIE DELIVERANCE COMES TO MIND

cheryl198's photo
Fri 07/20/12 06:05 AM

Greg/Your all Sick puppys,Who wants a fat slub,That would make you woof your cookies,Evan with there close on.I Am 56 years old,End ****ed a lot of woman in my days.The fat ones just lay there like a dead fish.I have not had a fat woman that was a good **** yet. But most Petite or thin woman i have ****ed Realy no how to get a guy off.End are good end tight.I have only had 2 skinny woman out of 150 thin woman That were realy loose,End that Is only becuase both of them had a lot of kids.End ****ed like rabbits,The only thing i found that some fat woman are good at is giveing a blow job.End they are far end in between.I have had 15 fat woman( Allso) End none of them were a,ny good in the sack.Evan doing it doggie style with them.

cheryl198's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:27 AM
Thank you all - it is raining like crazy here in Georgia and has been for the last 2 weeks - My home is surrounded by trees and I say a prayer every night that God keeps us safe - which he does

cheryl198's photo
Tue 07/17/12 07:01 AM
The truth about my Ex was that it was all a lie - I met him when I was 20 and he was a wonderful gentleman, kind hearted, soft spoken and very caring. I stopped dating him after a year because I had my own issues and thought he was too nice for me. 15 years later our paths crossed again and I knew it was FATE even heard the violins playing in my head. We married 6 months later, but his true colors were there before then I just ignored the warning signs because I felt we were meant to be. He was cheating, lying, stealing from my checking account. I thought how could I be so wrong about this I was sure that God had given us both a 2nd chance, but I now realized it was my expectation and ego that I couldn't let go of - after 8 years of back and forth emotional and financial abuse - I let go and let GOD

cheryl198's photo
Tue 07/17/12 06:42 AM
I call that BIG LOVE to love others more than yourself and consider the entire family, because that is exactly what you have committed to - the entire family and I think it's wonderful and shows a lot of character in the person that did not have kid(s) before getting into the relationship, but willing to share their love with everyone involved.

cheryl198's photo
Tue 07/17/12 06:12 AM
I signed up a few years ago but never followed the service after the initial set up - I'm just starting out and would appreciate any suggestions you may have regarding my profile.

Hoping you're having a wonderful day. Thanks

cheryl198's photo
Tue 07/17/12 05:40 AM
How are you doing today - I'm 45

cheryl198's photo
Tue 07/17/12 05:37 AM
Georgia Peach born and raised - currently living in Stone Mountain

cheryl198's photo
Mon 07/16/12 09:08 AM
Not if you were American Black or African and had to comb it everday - We can't just wash and go and the comb doesn't just slide through our hair. I dated a caucasion for 5 years and he learned the hard way. There was a little girl who ofteb played near our home and he thought it would be funny if he through water on her, which he did. That didn't go to well with her or her mother. I wasn't home at the time, but found out later about it and began to educate him on the do's and don'ts of Black Hair.

cheryl198's photo
Mon 07/16/12 08:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

Just Starting out in the forum and finally uploading my picture to my profile. Wanted to say hello to everyone and hope you are having a great day.