Wed 04/29/15 06:10 PM
carol called. she's happy about the rockets :tongue:

no photo
Wed 04/29/15 12:01 AM
damone's special five point plan
http://youtu.be/zl-CriM6vx0

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 11:49 PM
from a distance, don't go open sites. get a good scope. some people will say to adjust for elevation and windage, but if you spend the extra money, you can also adjust parallax

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 11:22 PM
the houston rockets have eliminated the dallas mavericks in the first round of the nba finals. the rockets move on to the second round to face either the los angeles clippers or the san antonio spurs. each round is the best of seven series. rockets won 4 games and the mavericks won 1. clippers have 2 wins and the spurs have 3. clippers and spurs will play in san antonio for game 6, and if needed in los angeles for game 7. congratulations to the rockets, and go spurs go!

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:59 PM
one more of her, just because. hee hee

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:26 PM
you are very easy on the eye, so please screen everyone carefully. enjoy mingling

for someone who is still figuring out what they want, you seem to have a handle on what you don't want. you are young, and have children. not sure if they are from one bad relationship or two. i'm going with two, because i hope there isn't a man out there dumb enough to sleep with you twice, JUST KIDDING!

now for the good news. your profile is surely going to attract a lot of responses, so your dance card will be full. if you miss the dance card reference than i'm the bees knees

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:08 PM
thanks bro, here's a little danica patrick for ya

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:06 PM

Whether or not Sheldon from Big Bang theory would be fun to hang out.

eh, he's cool, but he doesn't like it when you try to get him to say

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:02 PM
if we don't get a waitress in here soon, we may need to get a dog

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 04:49 PM

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 04:45 PM

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 04:43 PM
maybe when they view your profile it leaves them speechless. then, after they calm down they think, i'm just not good enough for him. OR you are just posting in the wrong threads for getting replies to your posts

i guarantee i guarantee that if you want a chat that will go on for days, find a topic in the political threads, or even better a religious thread. then post an opinion that differs with someone. you'll be replacing your keyboard often

(bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 04:32 PM
you (the same as everyone else) were given talents. use your talents wisely, don't exploit them. i guarantee i guarantee that no matter the gender, no one want's to be around someone who exploits what they have

(bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 04:18 PM
imho, the cat in the pickup truck is not a traffic inforcement officer. you never know what kind of problem the guy behind you trying to pass has. if it was a medical emergency than things would have really gotten bad. all the guy in the pickup had to do is let the camero go by and everyone would have gotten to where they were going

A law passed during the last legislative session requires that the Texas Department of Transportation put up signs that say "Left Lane for Passing Only" whenever the department needs to replace signs that say "Slower Traffic Keep Right"
The legislation in effect requires slower traffic to travel in a lane other than the left lane. Signs can be placed only on highways with more than one lane traveling in the same direction
Law enforcement agencies have long had the ability to write citations for slower vehicles failing to keep to the right or for impeding traffic. The new law does not affect that
The new signs already have been posted in some parts of the state, and TxDOT held a news conference in San Antonio in late June to unveil the new signs
The new signs don't give motorists "a license to speed." Motorists still must obey all traffic laws, including speed laws

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 03:50 PM
since mingle dropped the I&S threads, maybe a beotches thread could replace it. that way all the men and women who want to complain about each other could post on there all they want, and i could opt to filter those threads out

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 03:46 PM
are you sure these are even real women? i wouldn't even trust a picture of their privates as verification. best to get it straight from the horses mouth. ordering fish taco and finding a sausage link could ruin your appetite

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 03:41 PM
welcome to mingle. we play nice here

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 08:37 AM

I think it's a lot of crap! Star signs? My farter (arse) Load of hocus pocus! Moons rising here and on the cusp of Saturn this and it dictates some peoples lives also? ha ha ha

i read my daily horoscope to entertain myself. the forecast is usually vague enough so that i can usually fit some things that happen in. it may be coincidence, but the personally traits of each sign have matched up with many people i know

i guess, like pineapple on a pizza, some things just don't appeal to everyone, and some wouldn't have it any other way

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 08:25 AM
train
drops of jupiter
http://youtu.be/7Xf-Lesrkuc