no photo
Wed 04/13/16 10:22 AM
Thank you for everything guys !I really do appreciate everything little thing you guys said. All the suggestion and opinions. I just wanted to hear other people's insight on my situation. And I see that I'm turning to be the bad guy here. But that's ok. She lives with me . And it's hard for me to do all the advices you guys gave me. But I'll think about this for months. I want this child. I want to settle down have a family of my own.deep down inside I know she could change that's why I'm trying to hold on to what's left that makes me believe she can. I came to this site and got what I wanted to hear. People for different walks of life telling me what they really think. And that I thank you. I just don't have anyone here. Again thank you

no photo
Wed 04/13/16 10:22 AM
Thank you for everything guys !I really do appreciate everything little thing you guys said. All the suggestion and opinions. I just wanted to hear other people's insight on my situation. And I see that I'm turning to be the bad guy here. But that's ok. She lives with me . And it's hard for me to do all the advices you guys gave me. But I'll think about this for months. I want this child. I want to settle down have a family of my own.deep down inside I know she could change that's why I'm trying to hold on to what's left that makes me believe she can. I came to this site and got what I wanted to hear. People for different walks of life telling me what they really think. And that I thank you. I just don't have anyone here. Again thank you

no photo
Tue 04/12/16 10:48 PM

Move somewhere pot is legal.You wrote she earned it wow.Selfish spoiled brat you wrote.It sounded like she is sustaining from pot during pregnancy because you wrote she will go back to her old ways so I don't think she is totally being selfish.It doesn't sound like love since you are badmouthing her like this.I think you should bail out so she can have a chance of finding real love gl.

No ma'am she's not smoking pot right now because she is pregnant. I'm talking about after pregnancy. And of course you'd be siding with her. And everyone has their own opinion. I see how your thoughts are. Thank you.I'll see if I could find positive out come to your suggestions.i won't be in a dilemma if she doesn't mean nothing to me.

no photo
Tue 04/12/16 09:46 PM

But we are about to share a child together. I can't do it. I'm a man of conscience.

She's a woman (girl, really) of con-silence. 6 months of being a decent significant other doesn't earn the goo. 6 months of make believe when you thought she was pleasing you was a con job, not a blow. It's a blow (an affront) to your conscience which is exactly what she used to straight up manipulate you.
It hurts, bad. I've been manipulated and deceived more times than I'd like to admit but never gave an unwrapped present. Since you have you need to collect evidence so she doesn't give birth to a paycheck. Get rock solid evidence and legal representation. The less she knows the better but at some point she will have to find out. Cards are stacked against guys even moral men in good standing.

Good luck.

But I really thought she was the one. That is why I gave in. I love her . People around us would always say that I'm stupid for being with her. "She has two kids already!your a young man your making a mistake." I don't care if she does have two kids. I love her. But I guess people are right all along. I want to have a child with her and she does too but her ways and attitude. Some times she wants me sometimes she don't. I told her there is no in between. It's either yes or no. I'm just thinking about the long run . She might go back to her old ways after giving birth to our child. Of there is no restriction anymore after she delivered .Evidence of what? How? And what legal actions I can take?

no photo
Tue 04/12/16 09:34 PM
I know it sounds unreal. But it is real . Half of the people on dating sites are awake at night.and straight forward people. I can't post anything on Twitter or fb. Coz she would find out or her friends. On dating sites like this it would be anonymous. I don't have friends here in the US whom I trust.

no photo
Tue 04/12/16 09:09 PM
But we are about to share a child together. I can't do it. I'm a man of conscience.

no photo
Tue 04/12/16 09:00 PM
Hi,I'm Mr. X. Just turned 25. I have a girlfriend that is pregnant. She's 29 already have two kids. And now we're having one together. I'm really in a dilemma. I don't know where to start. Me and her have a On and Off relationship for two years now. We had fights too many to count but we had a huge fight last 6 months ago, about her going back smoking pot and hiding it from me.she lied about everything. We broke up and made up. She filled my head with all these nice things that she's changed for the better for her self and her kids. Thanked me for putting her and teaching her a lesson. She begged if I could take her back. And I did. I mean I already loved her kids. Also her . I do love her. That's why I took her back. So anyways, about a few weeks everything was all happy and wonderful .all loving,cuddly, making me dinner massaging me, pleasing me whenever and however I want. So I decided to give her what she's been asking from me for 2 years now . I didn't wrap it and finished inside her. After all she earned it! She completely changed for us . She's been putting me first now. Then She is now pregnant. (She really wanted it.if I didn't wrap it and do her she'd be upset if I don't finish inside her.)As soon as we found out she's pregnant, I told her to live with me. And she did. Everything changed all of a sudden. She went back to her old ways . Selfish self centered spoiled brat. And I felt like she just trapped me and used me. Now I'm stuck with in this situation. I'm unhappy. I'm afraid once my child be born she'll be back to her old ways. Drugs etc.... And I don't want that around my child or my family. I want to bail out but it feels so wrong to do that because we are sharing a hold together now. Any advice? I would really want to get into details but it would be very long. I need help. Pls