Community > Posts By > Boulder_Boy101

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:43 PM
you sound like one of them gays..............haha just kidding

the reason girls think that way is because that is what most guys want, its a logical assessment of reality. most guys are ****s. We have a similar stereotype against them, I am under the impression that most girls go for guys who are ****s. Seriously how many nice girls do you see get treated like crap and your always thinking to yourself, I am 100 times better than that dueschebag

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:48 AM
Put a paper bag over my head and lie down

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 01:04 PM
heh its funny. Most girls seems to always go for the jerks, but then you see topics like this where a girl wants to find a romantic guy. Maybe its that girls that like nice guys and guys that are actually nice are just both very rare specimens.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:22 PM
You guys seem all very bitter and I don't really know why.. Why would you want to be with someone who didn't think the way you looked was attractive? Find someone who likes short hair, it has nothing to do with them being bad people, it has to do with them liking long hair on women, its nothing personal and they are entitled to their opinion, if you don't like it either find someone else, put up with their crap, or grow out your hair. I personally think long hair is gorgeous, nothing against people with short hair and its nothing I can help.

no photo
Fri 05/04/07 10:21 AM
Its what you do in this life that makes the difference, not what you
believe.

no photo
Sun 04/29/07 11:34 PM
ok ok, ill say it

WTF???

no photo
Thu 04/26/07 11:27 AM
lol

no photo
Thu 04/26/07 10:59 AM
what did scttrbrain say? I think she forgot to use spell checker guys.
haha just kiddin, thats a pretty cool post