Community > Posts By > JackSparrow747

JackSparrow747's photo
Wed 12/09/09 04:12 PM
Depends, whos asking ?

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 08:05 AM

Where I live women outnumber men...I think we're about 56% of Ontario's population actually.

Haven't heard any men complain about it yet.

lol ya i prolly shud have said in our city being Toronto, Mississauga, or Ontario.

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:17 AM
just for the record i like Vodka not rum but thats just the rum line ha.

Vodka n Tequila did i spell that right?

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:16 AM

Sorry...I drank all the rum. Really...I'm sorry. drinker :tongue:

lol, you sure coz my boat seems like its rockn more than usual. lol jk.
Actually, on second thought...I'm NOT sorry. I'd do it again if given the chance! drinker :tongue:

i was gona tell you where i keep my reserve rum but now im not so sure ha. laugh

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:15 AM

In the caribbean they have a saying "Rum done - friend done"
I should know, I'm from them parts :)

Rum done Friend done haha nice one.

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:12 AM
What's 5+2 if you don't know i'll give you a clue. What's 3+4 comeon you better know. What's 8+6 its kinda a fix. What's 7+8 you better not be late. I hate numbers and trends, I just wanna be F.R.I.E.N.D.S. ?

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 04:47 AM

Sorry...I drank all the rum. Really...I'm sorry. drinker :tongue:

lol, you sure coz my boat seems like its rockn more than usual. lol jk.

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 04:45 AM
na na na, na na na, na na na nah, and really bad eggs..... drink up me Hearties yo ho !

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 04:42 AM
I want my Jar of Dirt !

I'm a dishonest man honestly. It's the honest ones you need to worry about. Coz you can never tell when they're gona do something incredibly stewpid....

Parle ?

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 04:39 AM
So what is the women to men ratio on the planet? I heard once there were more women than men. lol. hard to believe coz, all the cute girls seem to be taken. Or maybe they are all lying, coz there are so many single guys lol.

So what do you think? more girls more guys. or is it all a bunch of lies. lol.

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 04:22 AM
hi eBeryone.... enjoyn the snow ? hey look on the bright side if your tired of it make some snow balls n go throw some at passers by. snow ball fight !!!!

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 04:17 AM

well, you do look like depp with an exotic flair. good luck on here.

and your profile is a unique one as well, good job.

you mean johnny deep ? thanks for your post.

JackSparrow747's photo
Tue 12/08/09 03:48 AM
so what ya think ....

JackSparrow747's photo
Thu 12/03/09 09:53 AM

Does the technology exist for the Mark of the Beast?

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/9477/The_Coming_Mark_Of_The_Beast/

yup its definitely there its been there for a while veri chips. its already in credit n debit cards. n apparently if u hv a card with a veri chip that shiny silver square, if u lose ur card n the person who finds it uses it, visa is not responsible for it. they will make u pay for it no matter who uses it. so basically if someone stole ur card u hv to freeze it fast or whatever is chrged u pay. n visa doesnt protect. thats the idea of the veri chip, google it. also once ppl start losing their cards n this happens they will offer it in ur arm so u cant lose it. many ppl hv already taken it. n i heard on tv news that once they put it in you, you cant take it out. i suppose they do it in such a way its either too deep that taking it out will cause you to bleed to death or its attached to some nerves. but thats what they said you cant take it out.

also there is this guy called "Benjamin Creme" look him up on youtube. he has a full site with videos n has done conferences. he is introducing a man who he says will save the human race from its current situation and he says a lot of things that are description of the anti-christ. he calls this guy Maitreya. he says he's the man expected by christianity, the jews, the muslims, he sayshe is the saviour they 've been waiting for. i dont think he is going to be doing any saving lmao.

JackSparrow747's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:10 PM

I think the length of a first contact email would depend on the person. I have had emails that grabbed my attention with only a line or two and others that were a couple of paragraphs it depends on the email.

I think the most important thing is to be who you are..

sounds good :thumbsup:

JackSparrow747's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:09 PM

I wanna know what you guys write? Or girls like to read in your inbox that get you to respond? I've tried everything from writing classy lines to funny jokes to poems to plain n simple Hi, how are you? Very rarely you get a reply. I do know girls prolly get tons of messages, especially the cute ones. But you would think they would respond to something.

So Girls write your thoughts, what would you like a guy to say to get you to respond. Or if any of you guys know the secret, tell lol.

Online chat is very different from real life. And its not so much about knowing what a Girl will respond to, but about starting a conversation. Most guys are decent n have manners. But just coz you haven't said what gets a response you are left guessing.

Thanks and keep this post alive !

In my experience, you can pour your heart out in the best letters you could write and only to find it later in the trash can of her. The more women I meet, the less I understand them.

For starter, try hey, hello, what's up, hi. If they won't respond, forget about them. there is no trick involved.

ya very true dude sometimes girls can be a bit confusing. But I think reading their profile and getting something they mentioned in the message might get their attention. I noticed also if you use their name like Hi Nicole instead of just hi, gets some of them to reply.

You must also consider that it's not your fault. It's a big possibility.

Or the person behind the profile is completely different than the real person

Or they aren't really looking

Or they are leading on several men at once and she shuffles men around like playing cards who should be dated.

Seen all of them.

haha that would be kinda mean but its 1 way to look at it.

JackSparrow747's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:06 PM

The content of the email doesn't matter to me. Unless it was blatantly inappriorate. Such as rude sexual comments. I would make decision largely based on the profile and photos.

I don't mind the "How are you" initial emails. However if the subsequent emails were very generic, brief, poorly written etc and he was unable to carry a conversation. Then I would lose interest.

ya a sexual comment is a horrible idea. I don't get why guys would even do that unless they don't know any better. It's very cheap

JackSparrow747's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:04 PM

what you type depends on the response you want as well. for example: an email saying "Hi. How are you?"

if I respond I would just say "fine, thank you. How are you?"

if you want more communication (with me at least) say more than that.

ya Thanks for the advice ! :wink:

JackSparrow747's photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:41 PM

I write something completely stupid...and it works. Hahaha! That's how I roll.

lol

JackSparrow747's photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:41 PM

judging by your profile, you are an attractive young man who took at least a little time to be creative with your profile...you should have no problems if you focus on those with similar interests,,,,

Previous 1 3 4