Community > Posts By > silly

silly's photo
Sun 05/22/11 10:12 AM
Its so sad about Randy,he had a heart attach while driving then was hit by a drunk driver.:angry: tears

I didn't know about elizabeth tho,so sad they both died a trouble way.:angry:

May they both R.I.P.

silly's photo
Sun 05/22/11 10:05 AM
Edited by silly on Sun 05/22/11 10:07 AM

Morning nbkuojx,wraithme66,overthedge I guess we're the only ones up yet.ohwell noway : :flowerforyou
Just starting to wake up.and going to make some breakfast.so what's for your breakfast??:banana::thumbsup: waving waving :

Coffee and Facebook.flowers

yes, an enjoyable combination..Mornin to you, Louise

good morning sharris and over the edge.flowerforyou

silly's photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:37 AM
cookie monster:heart:

silly's photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:35 AM
sexty high heels

silly's photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:29 AM
Dear Diary,

Its to quiet and dark in hear and outside.grumble

silly's photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:26 AM

Apparently you aren't aware that you are miserable because he is gone now.

Just admit it. You will feel much better!!! Or you could take a sip or two of tequila. bigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks drinks drinks

I am...just can not muster a smile to save me now! I should drive down there and give him sex...that will ease his pain laugh

OTE...he loves misery and to be mistreated! Since I refuse to treat him badly or play into the drama/guilt-tripping he must find something to justify his sorrow with!

It sux to care enough to want to know your ex is doing ok, but then not wanna talk because he's constantly pulling crap like this. He asked to come stay with me for a month to visit because he misses the animals and his life here. Also wanted me to visit him when I was down there seeing my family and friends a few weeks ago. Of course...NO to both! If I tell him off he will hit the pills & booze trying to end it. Besides I am not mad, just wanna move on with my life!

u should send him the song since you've been gone by kelley Clarkson

silly's photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:19 AM
Now,run,run,runlaugh laugh :banana: :banana:

silly's photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:10 AM
Edited by silly on Sun 05/22/11 07:15 AM
Morning nbkuojx,wraithme66,overthedge I guess we're the only ones up yet.ohwell noway : :flowerforyou
Just starting to wake up.and going to make some breakfast.so what's for your breakfast??:banana::thumbsup: waving waving :

silly's photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:07 AM
I couldn't sleep last night either.frustratedgrumble

silly's photo
Sat 05/21/11 10:01 AM

Ok girls, you can all relax now. I'm here!:tongue:

What are u going to do with all of them girls??

silly's photo
Sat 05/21/11 09:59 AM

keep on rollin babyflowerforyou

I agree w/ you rawr

lotta good guys out there and some not so - but they all need love - everyone does

it's finding the right one that is a pain in the rear

so Ima let him find me laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

silly's photo
Sat 05/21/11 09:58 AM

I thought I did, until those same men wanted to control every aspect of my life right down to how I "should" dress. That's when I became independent.
I'm not saying all of them are like that for the men who seem to think saying that would be bashing men. I've just learned to become my own woman, without relying on the opposite sex.
flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou

silly's photo
Sat 05/21/11 09:53 AM
for lunch going to have a cheese and ham on a roll.and a bowl of apple saucedrinker :heart:

silly's photo
Sat 05/21/11 09:48 AM
college

silly's photo
Sat 05/21/11 09:43 AM
Dear Diary,

My tush is getting sore sitting on this chair:wink: grumble

silly's photo
Sat 05/21/11 09:35 AM
If u knew how many times i have heard that in my lifetime.Starting with when me and my sister were little
girls.We were so young that we believed it and got down on your tushes in one corner of our bedroom amd stayed there all night.so silly were we.frustrated laugh laugh laugh

silly's photo
Sat 05/21/11 09:29 AM

Do you guys really the world comes to an end on 21st may?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

No,, it is 5.08pm here in Darwin, almost 6 in NSW and Queensland, and noone in Australia has taken any notice that I know of..

Plus The bible tells us that noone is going to know when it happens, so why would God be so contradictory if he is God as to give people a time..

Thank you josie,when are people going to understand that?frustrated frustrated frustrated slaphead

flowerforyou flowerforyou

silly's photo
Fri 05/20/11 08:30 AM
Dear Diary,

I'm so touched by all the love that I have felt from people on this site and other ones.It really touches my heart.:heart:

silly's photo
Fri 05/20/11 08:27 AM
My son is here,he works,so I'm alone durning the day.but I'm working on getting someone to help take care of me.I'm the same now,haven't gotten any worse.Thank u for asking Carol.flowerforyou

silly's photo
Thu 05/19/11 09:27 AM
THANK U ALL SO VERY MUCH.MY HEART IS SO FULL OF LOVE FOR U ALL.U ALL ARE SO AMAZING.I'M SO HAPPY TO CALL U ALL MY FRIENDS AND TO HAVE HAD A CHANGE TO GET TO KNOW U.I WILL TAKE YOUR LOVE WITH ME.love love :heart: :heart:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25