Sun 05/15/11 09:18 AM
Edited by silly on Sun 05/15/11 09:18 AM
both,I have never cheated or been cheated on.as far as I know

silly's photo
Sun 05/15/11 09:16 AM
When we say no its no,if we mean yes then we say yes.what's the big deal

silly's photo
Sun 05/15/11 05:43 AM

What is it with some people ane coffee? Ask her out for a proper drink!
flowerforyou

silly's photo
Sun 05/15/11 05:41 AM
Dear Diary,

sitting in the dark.just writing on this computer:smile: .Wondering how many people are up.Get up people lol:banana: :banana:

silly's photo
Sun 05/15/11 05:38 AM

Dear Diary,

The pink ducky is still turned on, I am confused about the frog thing, no I am not insane, just crazy.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

silly's photo
Sat 05/14/11 03:53 PM

Silly our father never give a deaf ear to you in times of need its just that sometimes he has a message to give. you need to listern carefully through prayers.We will help you do that, be blessed and your family
flowerforyou

silly's photo
Sat 05/14/11 07:18 AM

I'm very saddened by this, and almost at a loss for words, but i can say this.. You and your family, will certainly be in my prayers. I believe in the power of prayer, and i also believe in the healing power of Jesus Christ. May God bless and keep you and your family in his loving grace. flowerforyou
:heart: This was very kind and with the sadness I also feel here Mark...This shows us YOUR strength and faith in God, Louise,
I think your very BRAVE for being able to come here and let your friends know this,,,so PLEASE,,,don't think your weak or feel scared,,because The Lord is with you, and He has you in His Hands.
May YOU feel His Light and His Grace,,,,always holding you close.
We will all parish from this life,,but few will have ever lived as strong as you are here now....Believe and Know your in my Prayers here always.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't know how brave I am,I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with me and to be able to let u know that I love them.:heart:

silly's photo
Sat 05/14/11 07:13 AM
Edited by silly on Sat 05/14/11 07:14 AM

Silly flowerforyou
Took me a while but I found the perfect poem for you

I am standing upon the seashore.
A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze
and starts for the blue ocean.

She is an object of beauty and strength,
and I stand and watch until at last she hangs
like a speck of white cloud
just where the sea and sky come down to mingle with each other.
Then someone at my side says,
" There she goes! "

Gone where?

Thank u so very much,yes it is the perfect poemflowerforyou

Gone from my sight . . . that is all.

She is just as large in mast and hull and spar
as she was when she left my side
and just as able to bear her load of living freight
to the place of destination.

Her diminished size is in me, not in her.

And just at the moment
when someone at my side says,
" There she goes! "
there are other eyes watching her coming . . .
and other voices ready to take up the glad shout . . .

" Here she comes! "

~Henry Van Dyke

Thank u so very much.flowerforyou flowerforyou

silly's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:19 AM
Silly, I don't know you..I've seen some of your posts. I just wanted to share this with you.
My sister was sick for a while before she left us. She was so at peace at the end. She was happy to go see the ones we lost before her and her Lord. We knew she was going and so we all got to spend some time with her, to say the things that we needed to, to hold her and tell her how much we loved her.
I pray that you and your son will have that. I can't even imagine what you are going through or how scared you must be.
Trust in our God that you will know peace, and be afraid no longer.
I pray for your son that he will have the strength to help you through this.

Thank u so very much.I too know exactly what u are talking about,I had that with my daughter Dawn when she was passing away.

Thank each and everyone one of u,it has been a great time on here for me,see u all in the forms,and talking on msgs to some of u.drinker :heart:

silly's photo
Thu 05/12/11 07:25 AM

:heart: wow,,,I feel punched,,,I'm so sorry THIS time is near to leave this plain..I know your son's love for you,,has to be very GREAT,,and to know he won't have you here anymore,,,I will Pray much,,for the both of you..In one way Louise,,this is a blessing to know,,,so HE and YOU,,can have your time together spent in the way of feeling this,,ad to help come to terms with it,,inside and for THAT,,its nice,,for the other,,,it sucks....You know that more than us,,,I have liked always talking with you on posts,,,,and I can Pray for a miracle, and be comforted knowing, so many friends here love you....and to know that THIS was for a reason and part of God's plans for you and your family to all have this time together.
Until we see each other again,,,,:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank U Terry.Yes it is for a reason,after all everything happens for a reason I have always believed this.Yes it is better knowing.It soft of helps.I'm just a little bit scared:cry:tears .I have enjoy talking to u too and everyone.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

silly's photo
Wed 05/11/11 06:50 AM
Thank U All so very much,U are the best.love flowerforyou

silly's photo
Tue 05/10/11 09:08 AM
Dear friends,

I need your prayers for myself.The lord as chosen me to be with him and my precious Dawn.In some ways the makes me happy.I will be with my precious daughter.flowers But it makes me sad to leave my son Bill.tears He is having a very hard time with this.so please pray for him.I don't know just how long that I have but I do know that it won't be long.

silly's photo
Mon 05/09/11 08:07 AM
Edited by silly on Mon 05/09/11 08:08 AM
Gonfused :wink:tears

silly's photo
Fri 05/06/11 08:16 AM
Dear Diary,

Will be joining my precious daughter Dawn in heaven.God has chosen me to join him and my Dawn.I don't know exactly when,but I do know that it will be soon.Will not have to miss her anymore.:heart: flowerforyou rejoice,rejoice

silly's photo
Mon 05/02/11 09:56 AM
THANK U ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHESdrinker :smile: :heart:

silly's photo
Sun 05/01/11 08:36 AM
Robin I'm so very sorry for your loss:cry: .many prayers to u and his family.:heart: :heart:

silly's photo
Sun 05/01/11 08:28 AM
Dear Diary,

Today is my birthday and I don't have a cake.noway grumble

silly's photo
Sun 05/01/11 08:24 AM
Go to QVC.COM there is a choc.peanute butter pizza from david and a choc.peanute butter brownie from Jill.good luck

silly's photo
Sun 04/24/11 08:24 AM
coffee,bagel with cream cheese.

Happy Easter everyone.:smile:

silly's photo
Sat 04/23/11 11:17 AM
Happy Eater to all:heart: :smile:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25