Community > Posts By > bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 05:18 PM
boredinaz-

Here ya go cuz, so you can keep up. this is a list of some of my webpages and videos. My youtube handle is dcsymbols.

http://www.geocities.com/jussaymoe/dc_symbolism/contents2.htm

It wasn't MY choice to go to Yuma. 116 my first day.

bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:32 PM
"And you didn't fry up like an egg?"

As a matter of fact I baked like a turkey.

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:27 PM
What shape the Tree of Life?

Most modern students, of course, use the Jesuit Kircher's tree, but if you look, you will see that that tree may have been designed and distributed in order to detract from an earlier version. The first published image of the tree appeared in 1522 as the frontplate to Gates of Light ( http://www.amazon.com/Gates-Light-Shaare-Sacred-Literature/dp/0761990003 ). In that image the top five spheres form a triangle.

We see that form maps to both Metatron's Cube and the dodecahedron. The Kircher tree would not work for this. The founding Fathers chose that form as did the cathedral builders.

On the tree, we note that sphere 7 is ruled by Libra, associated with libraries, and books, and in the map, we see the National Archive Building in that location. The Washington Monument is at nine, and the Jefferson Memorial at ten, to send mail to either of these you mail to 900 Ohio Avenue (9x10=900). Look it up ;-)

bb

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:21 PM
"Gettin out the popcorn"

What up dawg. I spent time in Yuma.

bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:59 PM
sorry forgot, 20 words or less

"The use of Masonic Symbolism on a large scale is not a lost art as witnessed by the DC map."

I bet you knock em dead live at parties :-)

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:39 PM
"what is the take home message?"

You don't enjoy geometry and puzzles? I know you don't read :-(

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:37 PM
Note especially how projecting the tops of the hexagon to the sides of the triangle locates two points of the pentagram.

bb

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:29 PM
In the book Canon, William Stirling presents an image of the Milan Cathedral plan, recommending that it offered a clue to the esoteric building practices of the Middle Ages. After introducing the kaballa, and the Tree of Life, he shows the cathedral plan and declares that it is based on a rhombus and a cross (female and male s*x symbols blush).

Here we see an image of a 12th Century architect holding a model and we see rhombus(es) on the roof of that.

Consider Albert Pike's version of the tree from Morals and Dogma. Or a Crowley 10 from his Tarot deck. All Crowley's tens are the Tree of Life

Now look again at the Gates of Light image. You will see that it is a builder holding a model. What I am recommending is that the upright rhombus that the architect holds is an abbreviation for the TOL. Compare the calipers in one image to the chair in the other.

Going back to the cathedral image we see that this version of the tree form fits inside an upright rhombus in the plan.Compare the cathedral plan to the DC map plan. You see that the equilateral triangle in the cathedral plan was shortened for the map to 52 degree base angles, like the GP.

The Kircher tree does not work for this. Note that this tree consists of an overlapping pentagram and a hexagram, and maps to Metatron's Cube as well as a dodecahedron. See the Escher print below.

bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:31 PM
"I would love to hear what you have to say in response to wux. "

Did you read any of the other posts here? I answered him right below his query.

WUX please read this page:

http://www.geocities.com/jussaymoe/future/future.htm

bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:29 PM
"And what do hurricanes have to do with earthquakes? The forces that cause each are dissimilar"

There have been recent article about quakes and typhoons being associated in the Taiwan region. You could google and find those.

bb

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:28 PM
"quote a bunch of earthquakes that match that theory? Why all the mystic stuff?"

YOU clearly have not read the page to which i have directed people which contains that kind of information. Two groups here, one won't read and the others won't click a link. I have a page that contains more data about quake than you ever want to know, just look at my posts in this thread.

bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:16 PM
"They are definitely not Hebrew in origin."

Is there an echo in here? That is my point. Your whole 'act' is aimed at looking like you are refuting me with out really saying anything. You have succeeded half way.

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:11 PM
"can't you just summarize in twenty words"

with or with out your text?

Saturn and Uranus are moving so that they are directly opposite to one another. I have noticed that quakes have happened as the moon crossed the line between them (as seen from the earth ASFTE) recently.

Also quakes have occurred this year as Mercury crosses the sun ASFTE. On Sept 18th , the opposition betweeen Sat and Uran is exact, and the earth crosses that line the same day. Plus it is a new moon that day. And Mercury passes between the earth and the sun.

So, in a rough line there will be Uranus, the earth, the Moon, Mercury, the Sun and Saturn.

bigbytes

spam is unwanted and unsolicited advertising, I am not advertising any thing here but my ideas.

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:40 AM

Something from my den at home. When IBM won the instrument package, inertial guidance contract for the moon flights, they set up a base in Huntsville, Alabama. The station here was the third after the Cape and NASA1 in Clearlake (Houston). Clinton H. Grace was the Operations Manager for the Huntsville IBM team.

The coin you see was made of parts of things that went to the moon, and was given to IBM team members. Mine remains untouched :-)

After the three men burned up on the pad, Huntsville named three schools after Grissom, White and Chaffey, but never told those people's families anything about it. My brother took a Grissom High School yearbok to shows Mrs Grissom in Clearlake City.

bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 10:21 AM

bb

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:47 AM
"good question"

Thx. If you google 'crystal city' you can read about a massive underground installation where the 'extended passage' would kill-out on the Arlington side, near the PentBld. Plus there are subway tunnels and layers and layers of service tunnels and spaces in DC.

My point is that this is the only element in the GP that we know of that is not explicitly depicted in the map plan.

bb

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:24 AM
"This is a random process yielding random"

do you have a web site or blog where you present? Or is this it?

bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:22 AM
Did you know that the word 'triangle' does not appear in the King James Version of the Bible?

bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:17 AM
ILCU here in late September to compare notes. Mine are posted on my page, and updated often including images of the positions of the planets a day at a time.

bigbytes

bigbytes's photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:12 AM
You will recall that the most common way to depict the planets is with concentric circles. Notice that the Coperican system just switched the places of the sun and the earth in Ptolemy's system. We use this same image to depict latitude lines as seen from the poles.

Of the numbers 1-10, all of them but 7 divide evenly into 360.While long and lat lines are grouped in 10's and 60's, geodetic centers were placed on multiples of 7. If we divide ninety by seven, we find that Thebes (Luxor) was located at 2 times that number of latitude, that Delphi was located at 3 times that, and that Greenwich is located at 4 times that number. The Delphi line is 38 27 north latitude (38.5). Jefferson Monticello is at 38 north and the top point of the District of Columbia is at 39 north. They straddle the Delphi line.

We have solar calendars, and lunar calendars and a weekly calendar of seven days that does not fit any natural cycle, but appears to have another logical base. Note that the days are associated with a planetary sphere beginning with Saturn, of course. Here we see how the days progress a round a heptagon. Below we see how the numbers of those correlate to the Tree of Life numbers.

bigbytes

Previous 1 3