no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:52 AM
holly likes to order pizza.. but not for the pizza... for the man...

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:49 AM
hmm i lost my lion...

uhmm for the girll her job would be a substitute

Party Planner

or

Lion tamer

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:45 AM
Good don't be women don't like them anyways

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:10 AM
full time student

or

nurse

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:07 AM
not unless you're one of thoseeeee men

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:06 AM
I wanted to make love with our words
I wanted to feel their cool breeze
fly past my pure lips

I wanted to feel the warm touch
of the last letter leaving my body

I wanted to feel the emotion
dig down inside of my spirit
as the words moved

I wanted to feel the words hit
against one another in mid air

I wanted to feel them
just outside of my grasp

I wanted to feel the meaning
get lost with in the moment

I wanted to make love with our words
to feel them join
never to part

But once we started
Our words didn't make love
they became love.

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:58 AM
looks like a porcelin doll... and she's innocent.. or at least looks it...

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:57 AM
it's more ridiculous..... and it's the one where the little brain thinks for the big brain... and well the big brain isn't that big....

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:49 AM
You know... i'd be relly impressed... lol please let me know it may make my life.

maybe if you just change your sex to female i'm sure they'll start sending you dirty messages....well... the men willl...lol

i prolly should that would be funny... im game if you want me to and i let you know how many "requests i get" LOL

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:44 AM
sstold lindas pickles and ice cream because she was jealous and wanted a jar of her own!

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:36 AM
tassels

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:34 AM
maybe if you just change your sex to female i'm sure they'll start sending you dirty messages....well... the men willl...lol

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:00 AM
facebook is so time consuming between sororitylife and farm town i'm hooked.

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:59 AM
haha@ beavis

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:52 AM
Well, sometimes the harder they are to catch the more we like to try, and i know when iam first getting into a relationship i tottaly have a think about him all the time problem, i would tell you to talk to him about where he sees the both of you going, allow him to tell you if he is an *** move on, if not you know where you both stand. It is better to know now than to waste more time on

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:47 AM
everyday!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:43 AM
GOOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I hope everyone is resting with their snuggies

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 10:19 AM
im number 2 in my book right now one of my sorority sisters got engaged last month!

but as long as everyones happy the more the merrier!

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 10:18 AM
lack of...

they are to be silent, they cannot teach, there are no women disciples, they are to be ruled over by their husbands, they cannot be priests going along with teaching, they should cover their heads, etc. etc. etc. etc.

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 10:13 AM
I've had my own trials and i'm sure i'll have many more. I'd say overall i don't know where i stand. I have problems with christianity, although I have to say I don't care how much the atheist here hate me for saying it i've always wanted to believe. It is through the questions and realizations of the pain and suffering of the world the lack of women's importance in the bible where I suffer from the inability to believe in Christianity. I have so many people around me as i'm sure everyone does that are so faithful. So i was wondering how do the christains here logically understand their faith and how do you do it?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25