Community > Posts By > livn_n_bfe

livn_n_bfe's photo
Wed 11/18/09 04:40 PM

I called Dell Hell today and got told that they wanted $50 to even TALK to me..It took all the strength I had to not cuss him out..I hung up on him..lol.I did however find out that the thing is missing drivers..whic I have no way of getting..crap machine! Thanks for all the advice y'all..comp goes out of the window tomorrow!..lol

Do you have a storage device? USB, floppy, or even a DVD. Something you can copy the files from one computer with internet access over to another? Shouldn't be difficult, can take a floppy into most libraries and they let you do what you will with it...just go to the manufacture site and download the drivers for your network card. Probably be a few but it should be explained what they are for on the site you get them from.

If you are using WebTv at the same time as you are trying to connect, well this may be your whole problem! Unhook your connection to the TV!!! then reboot your computer!

livn_n_bfe's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:51 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 from a fellow Texan.bigsmile

I am new to mingle, but have been dedicated to dAtE hOoKup
forums for years. Canceled my account and found a great new home right here.

I have lived in northwestern Oklahoma over the last year
working on oil rigs, now so happy to be "home sweet home".

livn_n_bfe's photo
Mon 08/10/09 02:36 PM
Im living in BFE...Do you know where that is?

livn_n_bfe's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:54 PM

It's okay. I get picky when I see a lot of grammatical errors, though. And, personally, I do not care for topless shots. But, I've seen other profiles with all of that and if you are happy with it, that's what counts!!
Best wishes on your search! drinker

Seriously, you maybe need to go back to school, as I have checked all my spelling and grammatical errors you say that are in my profile. There was none...
As for my shirtless picture, well thats a personal preference of yours not to be attracted to lean mean fighting machines...

Anyone else with constructive critism, that can back up their words, well I welcome you to respond.

Have a nice Day

livn_n_bfe's photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:10 AM
For the life of me I cant seem to find a woman in Western Oklahoma that is not married, or as big as a cowgrumble

livn_n_bfe's photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:01 AM
I am right here in western Oklahoma. Would like chance to
meet you...

livn_n_bfe's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:44 AM
Edited by livn_n_bfe on Mon 08/10/09 10:45 AM
Just checkin to see what you guys think of my profile.

PS. I really am looking for some attention,thats allsmokin

livn_n_bfe's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:56 PM
Edited by livn_n_bfe on Sun 08/09/09 07:58 PM
Phuque

Dont I recognize you from Dh?

Aka oklahomaoilman

livn_n_bfe's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:21 PM

livn_n_bfe's photo
Sun 08/09/09 04:22 PM

Welcome to the zoo...but beware the monkeys...they fling poo! scared

Thanks for the heads up!

Ill keep my eyes to the skies for flying poo!

Thanks for the welcome to all of you!

Trev

livn_n_bfe's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:31 PM
Just stoppin in to see what was going on!bigsmile
I am experienced in Dating site forums, so lets see what you
guys have to say!