Community > Posts By > Bucksthe1

Bucksthe1's photo
Tue 11/29/16 08:35 PM
Which "god" are you referring to? According to the bible there are many "gods".

Sidenote: Did you know that in the original text the "god" of the bibles name is mentioned about 7,000 times, and, he commands his followers to call him by that name. If this is so, why do people still call him "god"?

Bucksthe1's photo
Mon 11/28/16 10:49 PM
If you haven't known them long enough to know their mental, emotional and physical health issues, before asking them to marry you, then you are moving way to fast. If they are hiding their illness(es) from you, (which should become noticeable)then what else would they hide from you. I'd be gone.

Bucksthe1's photo
Sun 04/24/16 01:03 AM
Newbie here who would like to pop off a couple lines on this topic.

I think "romantic" can be defined in several different ways and the best definition is by the individual - what "romance" means to them.

Some men think romance is giving gifts, while some women think getting gifts is romantic; some think opening doors and pulling out chairs are romantic; some believe a weekly date is romantic; some think romance is a spontaneous thing where it just happens in the moment.

To me a smile and a wink is romantic. Or a spontaneous light kiss is romantic. A simple hug can be romantic. I think appreciating the small things two people do together can be the most romantic. For me, flowers and dates don't always convey as much as a smile does. And a sincere smile is never wrong.