Community > Posts By > christian4u

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:52 PM

I'd start by getting down on my knees....
spock

To beg his forgiveness of course.:angel:

of course..why else would u be on ur knees??

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:48 PM

u didnt bring that crazy girl with u did u mayhem???

The crazies...they follow me.
sallie.. i follow you.. are you calling me crazy?!?!?!?!?!
grumble

there aall crazy.. some more than others..lol

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:47 PM

Ok, so I ended it for a selfish reason...(ofcourse isn't that always the case). It wasn't a trust issue...just early relationships jitters. It was childish but we've been a couple for about 4-5 months..He's the 1st guy I took seriously after my last relationship of almost 5yrs ended.

give it some time boo if it is meant to be it will work out.. dont force the issue

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:45 PM
too funny izzie

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:43 PM

The crazies...they follow me.

u act like its a good thing..lol

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:39 PM

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:37 PM

Guys like money, so give him money lol

money cant buy u love.. but u can rent it for a few hours

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:28 PM

Seriously, quit laughing, I'm really a nice guy.

wanta join the "i used to be nice but im not any more " club

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:23 PM

Anyone wanna touch my butt?

no thanks.. i only play on the right side of the femce

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:17 PM

YOWZA!!

i hear ya mayhem

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:15 PM

I turn 21 soon I can't wait and I'm not looking for a relationship just friends someone I can call to go out with. So far I've met a few who are soo sweet. I already told them I'm not about to jump in bed with them. Any man thats to be in bed with me has to wait 6 months of DATING before they get in these drawers. If thats too long then I kick em to the curb. Just stand your ground girlie make men respect you so your son will learn to respect women by your example!

Oh believe me i stand my ground! lol im not looking for something quick but just knowing that there are people that would still like a relationhip is comforting

Good for you Dollface! The guy I went out with last night told me that if we were to get in a relationship he would wait as long as I WANTED TOO. So hold your head up high hunny u'll find the right one!

yeah he says that now... wait and see what happens next..lol

If I wanted your cynical opinion I would have SPECIFICALLY asked for it devil

wow .. just playin settle down girl

Well keep your ignorant comments to yourself kk :)

i applogize for anything i have said to offend u

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:10 PM
Edited by christian4u on Mon 12/29/08 02:10 PM

I turn 21 soon I can't wait and I'm not looking for a relationship just friends someone I can call to go out with. So far I've met a few who are soo sweet. I already told them I'm not about to jump in bed with them. Any man thats to be in bed with me has to wait 6 months of DATING before they get in these drawers. If thats too long then I kick em to the curb. Just stand your ground girlie make men respect you so your son will learn to respect women by your example!

Oh believe me i stand my ground! lol im not looking for something quick but just knowing that there are people that would still like a relationhip is comforting

Good for you Dollface! The guy I went out with last night told me that if we were to get in a relationship he would wait as long as I WANTED TOO. So hold your head up high hunny u'll find the right one!

wow .. just playin settle down girl

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:09 PM

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:06 PM

I decided not to be "nice" anymore. Nobody likes it.

The right girl likes it!

Haha. I was joking. I don't think I could be a jerk even if I tried.

Good luck with your search. Sometimes the right one will come along when your not looking. It's happened to me a couple times.

a couple of times?? how many right ones have u had??..lol

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:00 PM

I decided not to be "nice" anymore. Nobody likes it.

im starting the "i used to be nice but now im not any more" club

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:56 PM

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:54 PM

Nice guys to the back of the line please noway laugh :wink: flowerforyou

To the waaaaay back.

there nobody behind me???

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:52 PM
welcome.. its not so bad after while..lol

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:40 PM
welol its good not to settle i just know when its right i will know it

christian4u's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:39 PM

wow 2 years??? hmmm that kinda scared me

Well -- in all fairness, I'm extremely selective, you might say....!

Previous 1