Community > Posts By > Teelovely74

Teelovely74's photo
Wed 06/01/16 07:47 AM
I'm quite upset about how easy it is to report a photo that is neither distasteful or vulgar. Someone reported a photo of mine. The photo of me was a headshot. I had on a black turtleneck. I was completely covered, no nudity or profanity. Someone told me that people do this if you do not respond to their messages or if you are uninterested in them. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this. Also if anyone knows whether or not the administration here actually checks what is being reported.

Teelovely74's photo
Wed 06/01/16 07:46 AM
I'm quite upset about how easy it is to report a photo that is neither distasteful or vulgar. Someone reported a photo of mine. The photo of me was a headshot. I had on a black turtleneck. I was completely covered, no nudity or profanity. Someone told me that people do this if you do not respond to their messages or if you are uninterested in them. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this. Also if anyone knows whether or not the administration here actually checks what is being reported.