Community > Posts By > deepdiveblue

deepdiveblue's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:15 AM
lmao.i am most likely the least insulting or hostile guy on here,a REALISTIC observation for discussion is all I was posting, SEEMS like we found out whom the insulting and hostiles are here lmao doesn't seem to be me or the guys.Ladies WHY IS IT YOU WILL NEVER EVER LET GO OF A relationship that has gone bad? why do you use that as a weapon and not as a tool of intelligences not have another bad relationship?IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE: I dont want to fight,just trying to figure this all out...kisses and huggggs

deepdiveblue

deepdiveblue's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:20 PM
just move here from harker heights texas(fort hood) and no i am not army..lol its funny how girls are so different from one side of the state to the other... anyway i hope to meet some people here and have a good time.. any divers in the group?

deepdiveblue's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:12 PM
I HAVE BEEN on line for years I have had very few problems with the ladies but LET me ask you girls this... would you really know a good guy if you saw one? nope!! could you recognize a wonderful caring thoughtful giving guy if you saw one? nope!!would you like a guy that treats you with respect,trust you, honors you,loves you and cherishes you?? could you recognize that guy.. lmao.the question is how long do you want a guy like that? i can tell that MOST girls dont want it for long or you would be keeping the guy you had.... frick-n real here huh guys?? what do ya'll think.. new to El Paso

deepdiveblue's photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:03 PM
i just move to el paso and have been reading all the things girls/ladies want lmao. is this not some frickin crazy thing or what? they all want the same thing but they wouldn't know a great guy if they were handed one on a plate..what the hell is up with you ladies?

deepdiveblue's photo
Wed 08/12/09 02:37 PM
well holly smokes... hummmm you didn't say but did you use any type of contraceptive? lmao.. good god girl why didn't you call me if you needed some..shotton blanks here!! lol.. good luck with the baby