Community > Posts By > Beardog75321

Beardog75321's photo
Fri 07/09/21 07:59 AM
Do you mean Christ's consciousness or some bull crap like that? We are nothing if we don't know love and God. The mind is nothing without the heart. It takes love and only love. Until we can except each other and ourselves as one in everything. We will not ever have true peace in ourselves or in this world we live in. There is no duality or wrong or right. There is only energy and love itself. We must see this within and outward of ourselves and our existence. How much longer must we be submissive and turn a blind eye on the people and corporation's that seek to destroy and enslave us all for there own accord? We are of God no matter what. We have the power to move mountains. So why not? We need unity and love for all and our world. If not this world and us all will not and can not survive it's own downfall.

Beardog75321's photo
Fri 07/09/21 07:45 AM
There are different types of empaths. And yes I do believe in empaths bc I am a empath myself. I am a emotional empath and I have premonitions sometimes to.

Beardog75321's photo
Mon 05/16/16 02:19 AM
I f I had a woman like that. I would die a happy man.

Beardog75321's photo
Tue 05/03/16 04:43 AM
Is there any slim attractive indian or black woman out there who wants to hang with me?