Community > Posts By > TexasGulfGal

TexasGulfGal's photo
Mon 05/30/16 05:39 AM
Good Morning BHawkins
Happy Memorial Day to you and all forum member's
My experiences began around 3 or 4 with small uneventful things,,at age 5, the first major event occured shortly after my mom an I moved in with my grams (she is a native american medicine woman) from the moment I entered her home the day we moved in,, something felt different from all my other visits, like almost a heaviness to the air, that evening was my first major experience observing items moving without the aid of human hands, grams just shrugged it off and said I should "get used to that sort of thing as this is only the beginning child,,there are many spirits drawn to you seeking answers as you are one of great wisdom an strength a guiding light" they seek answers to escape their purgatory... Don't be afraid to speak with them, they dont want to hurt you,,but be cautious cause there are some that do,,they will try to prevent you from guiding the others to the light...my experiances have continued on a daily basis throughout my life...i am 52...i found it very interesting Hawkins when you used the phrase "they were flat out 100% dark, evil, menacing $hits...but you feel no fear of them,,quiet the strange scenario... have you ever felt as tho you lived in a different realm of time/year? Or have the "I swear I have been here before" experience? I find your experiences quite intriguing..do you keep a record of your encounters?. I think I might have some idea what's shakin with your "friends" if your open to questions,, I would be most interested in chatting with you some time ... Hope the rest of your weekend kicks azz...your fellow observer of weird $hit...the Texas Tornado peace out

TexasGulfGal's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:49 PM
Yep...and drive semi's n operate forkift n wrench on cars n on n on lol

TexasGulfGal's photo
Wed 04/27/16 02:54 AM
Your a freaking genius Rebel Archer !!

TexasGulfGal's photo
Wed 04/27/16 02:17 AM
Howdy ya'll...i'm known both near an far by the handle "Texas Tornado" just signed up today and ready to run amuck with all you fine folks here at Mingle ...Have a most excellent day !!