Community > Posts By > tohyup

tohyup's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:22 PM
After years of torture, sleep deprivation, humiliation and dark injustice anyone will lose his balance and become sorta crazy .
Most GITMO detainees are innocent according to human rights watch dogs . GITMO is just another dark, sad and bizarre saga in the history of the gang of G.W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz.....and the neo cons....and too many others .

tohyup's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:16 PM

Announce "World Peace Day" (((everyday))) through the media in every country(291 of them) and reward money or goods to everybody who practices it. District Organizations will reward the money or good funded by the taxpayers to pay the reward weekly.

Have a lottery drawing of 10 people (each day) who get a million dollars or years worth of supplies of whatever they need to make it more interesting so more will participate in non violence, aggressions, or what have you that is negative for mankind. They also get the chance to be on television. laugh

Those who don't participate and commit any kind of violence are fined and sent to be educated in a building of professionals who teach the significance of peaceful coexistence.

Just a impossible idea, but nevertheless, a idea that would be great to use or experiment to see if it works.

I know it could work in a fiction novel.laugh drinker

Unfortunetely the media are more interested in wars than in peace .
Those who made tons of dollars from wars just want wars to continue for ever . Those companies who profit from wars are peace enemies .
When money rules the human values diminish to cipher .

drinker drinker .

tohyup's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:03 PM
Edited by tohyup on Fri 10/23/09 02:04 PM
Sorry double post .

tohyup's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:03 PM

I have add... Attention Deficit Disorder

adhd is Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder

I was diagnosed in 4Th grade and went on Ritalin then in high school was on adderall. After High School though and now I am not on any medication. If you have any questions at all please feel free to message me and I'd be happy to answer anything.

I can also recommend some books

How are you feeling now and do you use any drugs at all ?. Thanks .

tohyup's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:00 PM

That question is on everbody's mind these day .What to do?

I understood that Toronto did not start vaccinating for Swine Flu and the Seasonal flu so I have time to think things over .
If you get Swine Flu it is really terrible in some cases .
I heard that Donald Rumesfeld is the company president of the US drug company that makes vaccines....etc for Swine Flu .
Yes Donald Rumesfeld is in the business of medications, vaccinations.....and our health........scared scared !!!.

Hahaaa..I had a feeling about this. I don't take or do anything that the government really , really wants me to do. Swine flu shot or any other kind of flu shot. Do I trust the government? I don't think so..lolhuh These flu shots all have formaldehyde in them (formaldehyde is what they embalm dead people with!!) among other chemical crap in there that I cant even pronounce. So why would I put garbage in my body, especially if the government wants me to? I don't freakin' think so!!!

Our bodies are full of chemicals from the meds we take, the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breath.....etc. No wonder lots and lots of people are sick .
flowerforyou flowerforyou

tohyup's photo
Fri 10/23/09 01:58 PM

That question is on everbody's mind these day .What to do?

I understood that Toronto did not start vaccinating for Swine Flu and the Seasonal flu so I have time to think things over .
If you get Swine Flu it is really terrible in some cases .
I heard that Donald Rumesfeld is the company president of the US drug company that makes vaccines....etc for Swine Flu .
Yes Donald Rumesfeld is in the business of medications, vaccinations.....and our health........scared scared !!!.

Hahaaa..I had a feeling about this. I dont take or do anything that the government really , really wants me to do. Swine flu shot or any other kind of flu shot. Do I trust the government? I dont think so..lolhuh These flu shots all have formaldehyde in them (formaldehyde is what they embalm dead people with!!) among other chemical crap in there that I cant even pronounce. So why would I put garbage in my body, especially if the government wants me to? I dont freakin' think so!!!

tohyup's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:57 PM
Edited by tohyup on Thu 10/22/09 03:58 PM
tears tears ...........rant ....double post .

tohyup's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:57 PM

a frige in your ear and a stove in your chest,where is the microwave?

Never thought about that so the ladies will tell me where is my microwave.......laugh .
Are you ready for all the rain on both Fri and Sat ?.

tohyup's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:28 PM
Edited by tohyup on Thu 10/22/09 03:29 PM
Sorry folks double posts again.....rant .

tohyup's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:28 PM

How is your ear? Does it still have refrigerator in it?laugh laugh

My chest has fire on it......laugh ....I think a stove......
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

tohyup's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:27 PM
My nephew was and still is in IEP and it was and still is a big waste of time . Usually the students are given easy tasks to do and not their levels at all and they spend too much time doing whatever they want . IEP is just another form for a teacher to get rid of your child for a while . Lots of teachers, principles and vice principles are liars, deceive parents and think just about how to get rid of a student .

tohyup's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:18 PM
Edited by tohyup on Thu 10/22/09 03:19 PM
I honestly think the Administration of M2 should install a filter to stop double, triple posts now . This is just another crazy double post .

tohyup's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:18 PM

well it hasn't been tested as long has it should have yet they deem it safe.Hmmmmmmm makes you wonder doesn't it?

Let people have it first and if they do not die within a month just go ahead and have it.......first you make sure they are breathing...
laugh .
Now Ontario is screwed up with a new deficit of nearly $25 billion !!!. That means cuts, cuts and cuts will hit us sooner or later . I think I should be the Premier and you my deputy....laugh.
flowerforyou flowerforyou .

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:59 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 10/21/09 04:59 PM
double post

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:59 PM

he scares easilylaugh laugh

No one scares you for sure not even the cougar .

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:57 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 10/21/09 04:57 PM
Double post .

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:57 PM

If your ex has started a new family then it is hard. Thing is your relationship with your son is very different than your relationship with his mom. You do need to communicate with her in order to work something out, but it might be better if you offered to deal with the both of them instead of just her. Writing to your son will let him know exactly how you feel, but remember that anything you put in print could be used against you in court. Have someone you trust read the letter before you send it, maybe even a lawyer. If you can not deal with her at all, you do have legal rights. It may be costly, but you might have to go that route. Maybe you could offer to get the boy a cell 'phone. Unfortunately alot depends on how his mother treats you. You and your son are in my prayers. Bulldog.

Agreed .
:thumbsup:

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:54 PM

why didn't you just kill satan from the get go?????

I can answer this one for Him, Good can't exist without evil. Satan was the first and most powerful angel because when God created existence, that act expelled all of the evil from him, in the form of Satan. Without a powerful adversary to challenge him and his followers, Christianity wouldn't be as interesting.

Really ?.
Who says so ?.
Good can and already exists without evil .
Just observe the world around you .

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:51 PM

I feel bad for Bush, people will always find something negative to label others with. I do hope i will live to see the legacy and END of this so called war though.

Feeling bad for G.W. Bus ?.
How many millions of lives did he destroy ???!!!.
Damn.....some folks are deaf, dumb and blind politically . And the tragedy is they never return to reality and the truth in front of them....!!!.

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:33 PM

I know Canadians are not the smartest people in the world so maybe someone should tell them that Bush is no longer in power and no longer runs the war.If they want to protest the war they should be protesting a man called Barack Obama who is the countries new president.Then again I guess you could keep doing what liberals do best...cry,complain,and blame someone else for your problems.

Many morons pay big money to hear a terrorist talks about democracy, freedom, justice, property.......rofl rofl !!!.