Community > Posts By > tohyup

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:03 PM

That question is on everbody's mind these day .What to do?

I understood that Toronto did not start vaccinating for Swine Flu and the Seasonal flu so I have time to think things over .
If you get Swine Flu it is really terrible in some cases .
I heard that Donald Rumesfeld is the company president of the US drug company that makes vaccines....etc for Swine Flu .
Yes Donald Rumesfeld is in the business of medications, vaccinations.....and our health........scared scared !!!.

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:02 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 10/21/09 04:28 PM
Triple Post .

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 03:58 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 10/21/09 04:27 PM
Triple Post.

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 03:47 PM

Count down....5 days to go.
Count down....4 days to go

This is One of the most ridiculous thread on planet earth.....yikes !!!.

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 03:47 PM

Count down....5 days to go.
Count down....4 days to go

This is One of the most ridiculous thread on planet earth.....yikes !!!.

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 02:01 PM

There are wars, civil wars , violence and injustice in this world .
How can we as humans put an end to wars and violence ?. is it possible or impossible and why ?.
kill more people.

Kill more people ?. Huh.....the world has seen too many killings . It is easier to kill than to make real peace . Killing does not require too much brain work . Peace demands too much work and perseverance too .
drinker drinker
waving waving .

tohyup's photo
Wed 10/21/09 01:55 PM

I heard that on the news tonight. But they say a human gave it to the turkeys.ohwell

I have no turkey, no pig, no swine, no chicken.....and no bird . So I do not worry about animals flus......laugh laugh .
Oops....the outside is full of birds.....so I am not safe yet.....laugh laugh .
To be vaccinated or not to be vaccinated is the question Mr Shakespeare !!!.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

tohyup's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:34 PM
I think you got some turkeys with swine flu when you are .
We started with bird flu, then swine flu and now turkey swine flu....what next ?. Maybe cat, dog, horse, cow flu......laugh .
flowerforyou flowerforyou .

tohyup's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:50 PM

as long as there are at least two people on the planet with the means to communicate with each other and inevitably disagree on something, the potential for war, violence will always be present. In the entire history of mankind we have been at war with one another more so than not. limited resources and an increasing population; religious, political, ideological, mechanisms for control are what keeps the irons in the fire.

If we control all the elements that cause wars then we have no wars .
The same thing for violence . Men and women were not created from day one as warriors or criminals were they ?.

tohyup's photo
Mon 10/19/09 04:32 PM
To be religious is to follow a religion . The question is : are Americans really following Christianity ?. The answer is obviously no and no . The real Christinians believe that sex between a man and a woman is only within the wedlock, absolutely no sex between a man and a man or a woman and a woman, no lies, no fraud, no adultery, no killing......etc . Is that what Americans are doing and following ?.
American Christinians are Christinians in names only .

tohyup's photo
Mon 10/19/09 02:39 PM
Edited by tohyup on Mon 10/19/09 02:39 PM
Double Post

tohyup's photo
Mon 10/19/09 02:39 PM

:smile: Terrorism is a tactic.:smile:It's never conquered anything.:smile:There are many terrorist groups not just one:smile:

G.W. Bush, Dick Cheney are among too many........scared scared

tohyup's photo
Mon 10/19/09 02:36 PM

I don't know what the truth is either.So many conflicting stories.
I think I will take my chances without the flu shots and hope for the best.

We trust the government, the bible, the doctors, the dentists, the lawyers.....etc...no wonder our lives are a bunch of dusty rugs...
laugh laugh laugh .flowerforyou flowerforyou

tohyup's photo
Sun 10/18/09 05:51 PM

Why would you wait to join Weight Watchers to dump things that are no good for you?

I have taken off more than 75 pounds just changing my eating habits, working out 5-6 days a week, and sticking to what I start. There were no weight loss clubs or special pills that burn off the fat without zero work at all.

What I have learned about those clubs is this: they take your money and don't necessarily help your mindset so that when you are ready to go it alone, you are clueless. They are just crutches and you need to learn to do the math yourself. I feel that those clubs are lumping all overweight people into one group and don't necessarily look at people as individuals. True, they have counselors that will help you. But truthfully speaking, you can get more out of going to the gym and hiring a personal trainer who will assess you individually and put you on a plan and routine that works.

Think about it.waving

that's absolutely right! I have a year membership and within my first 6 weeks I lost 2 1/2 inches and 5% body fat..was going to aim for 10% body fat and 3 inches the next 6 weeks, but had all 4 wisdom teeth removed so been out of gym for 2 weeks, blah....

Just cutting out soda, caffeine, fast food and sticking to more lean white meat, vegetables and baked food along with exercise and LOTS of water you can lose substantial weight and gain muscle back rather than just losing the fat.

If you goggle the cons and pros of lots of water you will find that some people even die from too much water . The question is what is lots, much....etc .flowerforyou

tohyup's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:21 PM
Edited by tohyup on Sun 10/18/09 12:21 PM
double post

tohyup's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:21 PM
Bald...?.
scared scared .

tohyup's photo
Sun 10/18/09 11:57 AM

you are welcome. But be careful with all this talk of hini flu you sure don't want to get that.noway

It is known by Swine Flu and thank goodness I do not have it .
Now it is confusing as people are supposed to have two vaccinations : one for normal seasonal flu and one for the Swine Flu ( H1 N1 ). I think the vaccination did not start here in toronto .
I have no idea if I will have one vaccination of two or none . It is scary when there are some contradictory research on the subject .
We do trust the government with our lives do we not ? but what if the government is wrong ???!!!.
flowerforyou flowerforyou .

tohyup's photo
Sun 10/18/09 11:52 AM
Edited by tohyup on Sun 10/18/09 11:52 AM
Double Post

tohyup's photo
Sun 10/18/09 11:51 AM

Do You Love The Lamb Of God?:angel:

love leg of lamb of god, with mint jelly and lots of garlic.

Bon appetit .
I settle for rabbit food as i am on diet .

tohyup's photo
Sun 10/18/09 11:48 AM

Why is my oldest pushing away every guy that comes into my life?

How many guys has he been introduced to?

Perhaps, in his view it is too many?

:smile: Only four----This guy was the fourth and maybe the last.I'm to point of just staying single till he{my son} leaves home in two years to go into the Marines.I'm the type I don't like stress and drama and I;m just one that will keep peace.I will give up all for my son just to keep peace even though it's going to hurt for along time.I guess I will get into my work more to keep my mind off things.

Marines ?.
That is no good job .
Why not college and a decent life ?.
Marines get the orders from politicians and have no freedom of choice in their own lives !!!.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next