Community > Posts By > Rozon

Rozon's photo
Tue 09/08/09 07:03 PM
Single and still looking.

Rozon's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:05 PM
Maybe my profile isn't approachable? Or the pic is wrong? Or IL is just devoid of people my own age look on this site? Well.. There are factors one can control and others one cannot. If you have some advice, go ahead. Thank you.

Rozon's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:02 PM
Still single. Semester has started up again though... We'll see if it gets harder or easier.

Rozon's photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:00 PM

They don't exist.

Apparently.

Rozon's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:51 PM
I went to the Mayhem festival last year. I have to say, the main stage performance was really good (Distubed, Dragon Force, Slipknot, and Mastodon) but we were all worn out by that late in the day. We went and ended up seeing as much of the show as we could and we felt like we were baking. A lot of the crappier parts were things you can expect from any kind of outdoor event, but no matter how good the main stage may have been we all decided that "No more Festivals" was a new policy. Go enjoy Mayhem for me, and if you can sneak some water bottles in for yourself or you're gonna be paying like $8 per.

Rozon's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:23 AM
Single.

Rozon's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:20 AM
The IL section looks pretty empty, and sparse... A lot like this state. Find someone and be prepared for an hour drive through the corn to find them.

Anyway, I'm in the Bloomington-Normal area. Make semi-regular trips near the Peoria as well. Wondering if there's anyone around the area that would like to chat, hang out, or maybe go for a bite. I'd like to think there are some ladies in the area to meet. Message me for an AIM address or e-mail if you would like to talk.

Looking forward to it. :wink: laugh

Rozon's photo
Sat 08/15/09 03:08 PM
I just joined, and I usually like to post in sections like these because they are the most welcoming and get you on the road to meeting people a little quicker.

I have joined some similar sites as well, but a friend recommended I try this one (he is with a g/f he met on here a couple months ago.) So far I found that other sites seem much more inclined to simply get paid for what should be... Well, simple social networking. I don't need a "chemistry lay out" of how a doctor assumes a stranger and I would get along, if I can simply talk to the person long enough. Not saying I doubt the usefulness of mental examination but all the same I'm glad that some other people must also agree that just giving people some where to talk and encourage relationships between members.

A little about myself, I live in IL and am entering my senior year in college. I'm a bit of a geek. I consider myself a gamer. I love to read. I like listening to music, and finding the right music to fit how I feel (calm, loud, deep, whatever the case.) I'm a science guy, biology major. I have thumbed through some of the other forums here, such as the science/philosophy, under 30, and others. I hope to meet some people on here and maybe even someone special, thank you for reading.