Community > Posts By > JOHNNIE5

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:45 PM
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he does not exist.

the usual suspects

My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze.

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 04/15/09 02:35 PM
yes

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:17 PM
I was in a relationship where my gf was codependant on her mom. Her mom got in the way I feel and if she could not have a good time neither could we. Her mom had a bf but she butted into ours and my gf and her mom would be on the fone at least 6 times a day, or her mom would come over cause she lived 2 doors down. now am regretting leaving the relationship. did I do the right thing? am so confused

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:33 PM
unconditional
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 08/07/08 12:55 PM
THUNDER HEART HAS COME!!!!

thunder heart.

HELL IS COMING TO BREAKFAST

the outlaw josey wales

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 08/07/08 12:44 PM
ENTER THE DRAGON
RETURN OF THE DRAGON
BEST OF THE BEST I & II
-----------------------------------------------------------

DANCES WITH WOLVES
THUNDERHEART
LITTLE BIG MAN
THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES
THE MISSING
-----------------------------------------------------------

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY
THE GREEN MILE
FORREST GUMP
FULL METAL JACKET
NATURAL BORN KILLERS
THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:15 AM
If my ex called me for a ride somewhere I would go pick em up and drive em home or to work. No problem.:smile:

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:33 AM
my last hug was from my panda and it was 2 days ago. and will get more hugs from her today. :smile: flowerforyou love :heart:

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:51 AM
Will: Do you like apples?
Clark: Yeah.
Will: Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples????

GOOD WILL HUNTING

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:18 AM
I never really had an influence wen growing up. I never met my influence until 5 yrs ago. He is my spirtual teacher. He has shown me how to live life with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, LOVE AND LOVE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. He has shown me how to give and forgive freely. He has shown me that the PAST HAS NO POWER OVER ME.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:06 AM
my reason for getting up every day is that the creator, and all the special ppl I have in my life. I greet every morning with a smile, and I say good morning to the world. I greet each and every day with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, LOVE,AND LOVE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. I do not plan my day. I let the creator plan it for me. For my creator knows what I have to do each and everyday. So to everyone here on JSH/Mingle2 have an awesome day and live each day to its fullest, and keep moving forward. and remember: THE PAST HAS NO POWER OVER ME.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 08/05/08 02:37 PM
any given sunday ,

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 08/05/08 02:30 PM
hello there coco

how you been?:smile:

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 08/05/08 02:26 PM
beef and onion

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:11 AM
is doing just awesome possum today. its a lovely sunny day, and i am chatten with my panda on line. love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JOHNNIE5's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:15 AM
is haven an awesome possum day today. had an awesome weekend with his special some one at the pow wow .:smile: flowerforyou

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:32 AM
the out law josey wales
dances with wolves
thunderheart
little big man

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:04 AM

They all do.... you just gotta pay attention to the dialogue

thats true they do.

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:01 AM
JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:57 AM
how many movies mention the name of the movie in the movie?

THE GREEN MILE, NATURAL BORN KILLERS, BEST OF THE BEST, BAMBI, DUMBO, SHREK.......................:smile:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25