I swim in the river,
I eat fish from the river.

I slumber for six months,
during my sleep I strengthen my self

I strengthen my self inside out and ,
outside in.

I awake stronger than last year.

I am still a lil brown bear.

well i try dont know wat i would call this but enjoy my friends.

That is very adorableflowerforyou
thank you very much

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 09/09/10 08:30 PM

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 09/09/10 07:25 PM

the wwe is going to hell in a hand basket. its time for the the wwe to get rid of the sissies that call themselves nexus. those clowns are not fit to carry the boots of the all the wwe superstars. nexus are not superstars they are nothing but super clowns. ive seen better heads on my beer. and my beer dont last that long with me. who ever runs the wwe now has no clue of wat they are doing. send the nexus back to wat ever clown school they came from. wwe can not and wont compete with tna. how can they wen tna has names like HOGAN, FLAIR, BISHOFF, NASH, and the list goes on. as far as im concerened the wwe is really fast losing the fan base. so ITS TIME TO LOSE THE CLOWNS/SISSIES the babies of nexus. and its also time for the dumb GM of monday nite raw to show himself. its time for him to stop being a chicken **** and show himself. if you agree with me give a hell ya. so wat are ur thots on the show that is slowly dying.

the wwe is a little different since i first seen the show, but i think there one of the top wrestling shows out there and they travel all over and i have not seen tna in a good long time and i thought that show was low i mean low, and if hogan and bishoff are runing it you know it's not going to last that long look at wcw
WELL IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED BACK THEN. YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT WEN THE DUMB *** MCMAHON BOUGHT IT WCW THAT IS WEN IT WENT DOWN BUT LIKE I SED IF YOU WATCHED IT YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOGAN BISHOFF OR ANYONE ELSE. MCMAHON MADE A HUGELY BAD DEAL.

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/08/10 08:55 PM

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/08/10 01:53 PM
I am a lil bear,
i am still a cub.

When I stand on my hind legs,
I am about six feet tall.

I walk through the forest my home,
I find a tree and scratch my back.

I swim in the river,
I eat fish from the river.

I slumber for six months,
during my sleep I strengthen my self

I strengthen my self inside out and ,
outside in.

I awake stronger than last year.

I am still a lil brown bear.

well i try dont know wat i would call this but enjoy my friends.

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/08/10 01:37 PM
pink floyd comfortalbly numb and various songs of floyd on youtube

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/08/10 12:52 PM

The WWE isn't a sport........it's a male soap opera.......the only difference is the viewers aren't eating bon bon's their drinking beer and yelling at a screen of idiots in gay clothing

well opinions vary

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/08/10 12:40 PM
i like both. but im a hugger.

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/08/10 11:46 AM
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:09 AM
the wwe is going to hell in a hand basket. its time for the the wwe to get rid of the sissies that call themselves nexus. those clowns are not fit to carry the boots of the all the wwe superstars. nexus are not superstars they are nothing but super clowns. ive seen better heads on my beer. and my beer dont last that long with me. who ever runs the wwe now has no clue of wat they are doing. send the nexus back to wat ever clown school they came from. wwe can not and wont compete with tna. how can they wen tna has names like HOGAN, FLAIR, BISHOFF, NASH, and the list goes on. as far as im concerened the wwe is really fast losing the fan base. so ITS TIME TO LOSE THE CLOWNS/SISSIES the babies of nexus. and its also time for the dumb GM of monday nite raw to show himself. its time for him to stop being a chicken **** and show himself. if you agree with me give a hell ya. so wat are ur thots on the show that is slowly dying.

JOHNNIE5's photo
Fri 10/16/09 09:33 PM
WAY TO GO SQUAMISH NATION PPL FOR GETTING THE GO AHEAD FOR THE BILL BOARDS. THE MAYOR OF NORTH VANCOUVER HATES IT CAUSE HE CANT DO THAT CAUSE ITS ON NATIVE LAND. HEE HEE
SO AGAIN WAY TO SQUAMISH NATION PPL
A'HO
ALL MY RELATIONS

JOHNNIE5's photo
Fri 10/16/09 08:35 PM
the Squamish Nation got the go ahead to put bill boards up on the hi way. and the north vancouver mayor hates the idea cause he cant. hee hee
WAY TO GO SQUAMISH NATIONS PPL.
A'HO
ALL MY RELATIONS

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/23/09 08:48 AM
UNCONDTIONALLY

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/23/09 08:46 AM
yes it does I found mine. and i unconditionally love, love, love, unconditionally love her.
she is MY happily ever after

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:41 AM
I am reading 2 books on Big Foot and one book on the Thunderbird.

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:38 AM
rest in peace Patrick.
you will be missed

JOHNNIE5's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:08 AM
am in vancouver and love it

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 04/28/09 11:40 AM
THIS IS YOUR LIFE AND ITS ENDING ONE SECOND AT A TIME

JOHNNIE5's photo
Fri 04/24/09 01:58 PM