Myz_highlyfavored's photo
Sat 04/30/16 09:18 AM
I will say in the age and time that we are in especially being of a particular age group. I have seen where A guy will say they love you but it is accepted to disrespect the woman you are with in many ways simply ways by dictating to her what to wear how to eat set weight substance abuser and putting your friends over her. When I am saying too frenzy I am Meaning constantly partying and basically loyal to your boys more than your girl. I have seen where a woman is disrespected by side chicks having authority to pop up to a Guy house and even Harassing the main woman on her job and on social medias. While the man is saying he wont cheat anymore or he will correct the issue but still condoning the side chick on the slick. also the main thing that I feel is disrespectful besides cheating, lying, disloyal and disrespectful being a substance abuse person is a Man who can't stand up to his family for his relationship. Especially if the person means him well an. He rather throw away their relationship all because of what his family says.