Community > Posts By > MichaelH125

MichaelH125's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:26 PM
Nope never had a girlfriend, & i don't want anyone to feel sorry for me or anything, I'm just trying to understand what i might be doing wrong. I know how to treat a girl with respect & to be supportful. I mean i've had "girl friends" and a few of them i liked and tried to talk to but they always said either you're a great friend or i like you..but not in that way. I mean i love having friends but never having a girlfriend ever, i like unheard of for most guys my age(at least i think so)

MichaelH125's photo
Mon 03/08/10 07:31 PM
I'm a single 27 year old male from maryland, who's never had a girlfriend. & just wants to understand why? I think i'm a pretty decent guy, im not the best looking guy in the world but i think im ok & i know how to treat a girl..can someone give me some pointers or something?

MichaelH125's photo
Mon 09/21/09 07:50 PM
lol, must not be very many comic book fans out there. Well since i grew up in the 90's i grew up with Batman the comics & the movies & the animated series. I was hoping more people would be interested in it as well, but i guess the comic book era is starting to die out these days.

MichaelH125's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:20 PM
Edited by MichaelH125 on Mon 09/21/09 05:33 PM
Just wanted to see if they are any other Batman fans out there & wanted to see what who your favorite characters are & your favorite storylines. For me my fav character is either Poison Ivy or The Joker & my fav storyline has to be the Hush arc. Just wanted other peoples opinions.

MichaelH125's photo
Fri 09/18/09 11:25 AM
Anyone in the Baltimore/Maryland area looking for some friends, or someone to chat with or anything? If anyone's interested let me know, thanks.

MichaelH125's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:54 AM
Hey guys 26 year old male, just looking to meet some new people in the maryland/baltimore area, if anyones interested send me a message or something

MichaelH125's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:26 PM
Yeah, I've told them that a mall is a terrible place lol. I've never really even had any girl "friends" I was hoping to find something here & take things step by step to see where they go. I'm not looking for marriage or anything here just a nice girl to go to the movies with or stay home & watch a flick, or just chit chat for a few hours. Like I said i wanna take things slow & see where they go, might meet the right girl for all I know. But thus far no luck with anything, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that things might change soon.

MichaelH125's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:46 PM
At this point in my life i'm wondering if i'm looking for love in the wrong places. I'm 26, never had a gf & have now idea about this whole "love" thing. My friends keep trying to get me to talk to girls at malls & stuff, i just find that to be the last place to look for a gf. Been trying online forever too & still no luck, where is a good place to meet a girl that actually want to date a guy for personality & not looks or money?

MichaelH125's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:42 PM
Hey im pretty new here, hoping to meet a nice girl in my area, or just some new friends. So far having no luck in either, but i'll keep trying. Just wanted to introduce myself at least.