Community > Posts By > sabbathearth13

sabbathearth13's photo
Wed 10/14/09 06:22 PM

Now, as far as God being in hell 24/7 because he is omnipresent... what I might say about this would be to ask what does God save us FROM with all this "Jesus Saves" stuff? We are saved from the wrath of God.

If any part of God would be in hell, it would be the wrath portion. It would seem God has the ability to make adjustments to himself pertaining to what he needs to accomplish. And by hell consisting of only 100% of God's wrath, then it would indeed be a place of utter torment.

Satan is not the dealer of death or the dude in charge of tormentation. He is a fallen angel who is likewise tormented in hell by God's wrath. Likewise the demons are of that number of 1/3 of the angels who once followed Lucifer on the day of his rebellion against God, and who were thrown into hell along with Satan/Lucifier/aka "the Devil."

Lucifer was once the "anointed cherub that covereth" meaning he was this angel who God had put in charge of the Earth at one point in time. Theologically, prior to the creation of the Earth we live on/in today. He was like the "top dog" but got exiled by God to a place God created called hell. Being the top dog to get thrown down, he... well... he gets all the press.

But we as believers, through Christ, have more power than Satan, we are stronger and have a link to Christ which makes us strong in all things. In this sense, we have "victory" over Satan. And if you read the back of the book, we win, Satan loses, so, in that sense, Satan is a defeated foe. It is wise to know who the enemy is... but wiser to know who the victorious are, and why through Christ we have this victory.

As the scripture writer put it...

"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?" (1 Cor. 15:55)
I agree with you in all this myself but again it still comes down to our fallin human logic or opinion but either way for what its worth i still agree.

Where do you get all this?

Did not Yahshua say that the only sign that he would give that he was the messiah is that it would be the sign of Jonah?

Jewish leaders of the day said that to be prounced dead you must of been in the grave (Dead ) for 3 days.

Yahshua was dead maybe JC may be as you say but not the son of all spoken creation through his son. Just as Salvation comes through his son not by him.

Lazares was dead 4 days they said yet Yaashua said he sleeps.

No where does the scriptures except through tradition does anyone live in a Hellish torment ever it has not been done to any extent as the Final Judgement in Rev 19 they are thrown into the lake of fire.

Do you not believe when Yahshua said do not fear him who may or can kill you but fear him who can kill and destroy your soul. The 2nd Death which it speaks of the saints will never experience this.

Satan is chained in the abyss for 1000 years then let loose then is never seen again.

Satan is not in Hell nor has he ever been. He is on the earth as several dieties that he makes of his own.

He is said to be a roaring lion seeking who he might destroy. The one above Yahshua speaks of can not kill your soul.

He is said to be coming and has come as an Angel of light making his ministers who decieve the WHOLE WORLD out as ministers of light.

The JC of this world is him. Believe it because it says that the WHOLE WORLD IS DECIEVED BY HIM.

Who does all the world worship in one way or another whether as prophet or as messiah.

Hell is a made up deception of the one you worship to deny you life ever after. Prove this is not true.

If it were possible the whole world would be decieved. So why is it not possible?

Because the saints can see who he is because he has done away with the LAW OF YAHWEH WHICH CONVERTS THE SOUL.

No conversion no light world deception.

You do not want to lok at the scriptures for what tyhey say about Hell for Hell is POWER OVER OTHERS.

Thats what HELLS DOCTRINE is all about POWER.

A catch 22.. You better do as I say says your ministers.

The ministers of light who decieve the whole world that JC and His Father is who rules the Heavens and Earth... Prove this wrong..Shalom...Miles

Wow This crap really got weird. Prove this, Prove that! you prove it!!

sabbathearth13's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:34 PM

Now, as far as God being in hell 24/7 because he is omnipresent... what I might say about this would be to ask what does God save us FROM with all this "Jesus Saves" stuff? We are saved from the wrath of God.

If any part of God would be in hell, it would be the wrath portion. It would seem God has the ability to make adjustments to himself pertaining to what he needs to accomplish. And by hell consisting of only 100% of God's wrath, then it would indeed be a place of utter torment.

Satan is not the dealer of death or the dude in charge of tormentation. He is a fallen angel who is likewise tormented in hell by God's wrath. Likewise the demons are of that number of 1/3 of the angels who once followed Lucifer on the day of his rebellion against God, and who were thrown into hell along with Satan/Lucifier/aka "the Devil."

Lucifer was once the "anointed cherub that covereth" meaning he was this angel who God had put in charge of the Earth at one point in time. Theologically, prior to the creation of the Earth we live on/in today. He was like the "top dog" but got exiled by God to a place God created called hell. Being the top dog to get thrown down, he... well... he gets all the press.

But we as believers, through Christ, have more power than Satan, we are stronger and have a link to Christ which makes us strong in all things. In this sense, we have "victory" over Satan. And if you read the back of the book, we win, Satan loses, so, in that sense, Satan is a defeated foe. It is wise to know who the enemy is... but wiser to know who the victorious are, and why through Christ we have this victory.

As the scripture writer put it...

"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?" (1 Cor. 15:55)
I agree with you in all this myself but again it still comes down to our fallin human logic or opinion but either way for what its worth i still agree.

sabbathearth13's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:53 PM

Yes, fire produces light here on Earth, but evidently not in Hell. You are making an assumtion that the spiritual world is identical to the physical Earthly world, which it is not. Anything is possible with God. Including fire that doesn't produce light in Hell.
Ahh i found a thinker. Its a good point that must be accepted!

sabbathearth13's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:24 PM
God is indeed in Hell if you believe the christian bible, because it says that God is omnipresent(everywhere at once) Food for thought anyway,meant to provoke thought. Here is another,how is it possible to be cast into utter darkness when hell is described as fire and brimstone. (fire produces light!) :)

sabbathearth13's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:15 PM
I too used to think in the same manner of thought, but i am in the process or reevaluating that whole mind thought completely. I believe that the world is wound up like a small toy and people and things just do what they do. If you look closely at all your experiences you will all come up with a reason why you did or didn't go or do what ever it was you were supposed to do.Its not God its you and your reasons why. Every decision/choice you make is determined by your strongest inclination. The way you guys think have caused me to doubt God in hard times and even blame him for things that have gone wrong in-my life,because he allowed it! So I'm left crying why Lord and not trusting. This reply was not a bashing reply!!

sabbathearth13's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:55 PM

First, prove he existed without reasonable doubt then we can discuss what his skin color was. geeeeze.
Can you prove he didnt exist. I can look to nature and know theres a God. look at the human cell,im told we only really know about 2% of what a cell really is, but yet a human is formed from one. My proof is that the Bible says he existed and also claims to be written or inspired by God. That statement is the truth or a lie and if a lie than nothing could ever be quoted from it,EVER.

sabbathearth13's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:40 PM
I to have have created my own god in the image that i thought God should be and rested heavy on those thoughts that have brought me nothing but grief, because god was never living up to my expectations. so ive been mad at God for all the wrong reasons. I didnt truly understand him/the Word or i would take what i read and some how mold it into something a little different than the truth creating my own god. Thats why knowing who wrote what and why and to who it was written to is so important, you get the real perspective. I think to some degree we all create or add to or take awAy from, the real GOD. It just happens to be that denominations can be created on this very statment, so thats why the schisms are real.

sabbathearth13's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:25 PM
Im not sure if i understand you earthy "measure up" the bible says my righteousness is as filthy rags, so i no that in an of myself i could ever measure up. I have a feeling your catholic, because there security is based alot on works (measuring up!). Why the *yawn at the end, its insulting? By the i was catholic :)

sabbathearth13's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:21 PM
Hay, prove he wasnt!

sabbathearth13's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:21 PM
No disrespect but who cares what color anyone is anyway! Whats the point? I have freckles:)!!!!!!

sabbathearth13's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:07 PM
alot of what you said i can agree with, but what do you do about this. We couldnt come to Christ if God didnt grant us the grace to come to him to start out with. Later when it comes to repentance we wouldnt even repent if God didnt grant us the ability to repent. So i "thank God" for that, but Freewill to chose God i dont really think so,so thats why i think the only freewill i might have is to reject God/Christ because if you think about that its the only thing thatmakes real sense especialy when the sins of the world were forgiven on the cross.

sabbathearth13's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:42 AM
If god is fully in control than how is it that we have freewill in the that way we think we do? Im not sure i like the idea that God is in control by allowing us to do as we will. Heres an example: If i let my son outside to play and he gets hit by a car in front of the house whos fault is it? who wasnt watching there son? whos responsible? yet i allowed him to play near the street(sin).You see if we say god allowed us to choose sin or play near the street than you blame God for sin because he allowed it,thats why i dont like the idea that he fully is in control.As weird as it is, i believe he is and we do have freewill.Maybe the only freewill we truly have is to reject Him/the Word because He warns us us and instructs us just like we would tell the young man not to play near the street!I think i might have answered my own question but have a poke at it anyway.

sabbathearth13's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:06 PM
yah you got that right,a very hard book to set down i read it a couple time and took notes the third time through. Id say the best ive heard in making any real sense of the trinity.