Community > Posts By > FreshDimples

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 04:14 PM
thax:smile:

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:29 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm lovin the feed back i'm getting here.Though some my be less informative than others,i feel something as small as just talking about "discrimination" will help the world further itself from this crippling stae of mind that has been bred into our society.

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:48 PM
Here's another thought of mine....I belive that alot of people confuse jelousy for racism.not all just some.whatcha think?

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:41 PM
but to put ones self as "other" personaly makes me feel like E.T or alien if u will. With the help of proper education i belive we can kill racism.

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:58 PM
here's why the topic was started.I'm an mutt, i'm half black and half white. But in today's society i'm look at as a black man. i'm not complaining or anything just that when it comes down to the way other people look at me the have no idea that i was raised by my white side,and grew up into my black side.And i'm saying all this to prove a point. if u look at my profile it says black. no where in the selection of choices does it say mixed or multi-background. I feel till that untill u can choose a more correct way of identifying ourselves that racism will never die.and i'm very sad to say that.

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:44 PM
the last part of the question was..." and does it effect the dating world"?

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:15 PM
honesty is the key to life.

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:06 PM
for those who are uneducated a " cuddy buddy" is a booty call

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:04 PM
Well to start it off I will definatly have to swing towards " GOOD "!! and those who oppose let's disscus y.