Community > Posts By > Lakeman

Lakeman's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:24 AM
Hi BG

Lakeman's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:16 AM

Poor girls...you just need a good man to put those problems on and change our minds for us...lol Then you would be happylaugh rofl

DAMN RIGHT~~~

you volunteering Lake???

Porch dog would have to be out of the bed and back on the damn porch!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:15 AM
Oh..right..Hey Joe can ya help me with my relationship problem...lol. That's a girl thing

Lakeman's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:10 AM
I guess I need one of those little oriental girls that wait on guys hand and foot. "Cmon Joe...Me make love long time!!"

Lakeman's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:05 AM
I just saw an Osprey fly by!!offtopic

Lakeman's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:03 AM
Poor girls...you just need a good man to put those problems on and change our minds for us...lol Then you would be happylaugh rofl

Lakeman's photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:13 PM
I have the full blown clown outfit that is really fun to wear. The big red feet are even ok to dance in...lol

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:03 PM
BOOOOOP....Clean-up on aisle 3!!!

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:01 PM

I had a black plastic lunch box..space sticks..bologna sandwiches...a plaid thermos..Ho Hos...and loved Capn Crunch!!
Nickle Nips were wax bottles that you drank juice from...Pixie Sticks were a sugar rush!!!

well... I think calling it 'juice' is a stretch, lol.
Sugar water with dye is a bit closer description....

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 07:57 PM
I had a black plastic lunch box..space sticks..bologna sandwiches...a plaid thermos..Ho Hos...and loved Capn Crunch!!
Nickle Nips were wax bottles that you drank juice from...Pixie Sticks were a sugar rush!!!

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 07:38 PM
Now teach her to get you a beer from the fridge....lol

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:31 PM

Hi Fade and Company!!! I lost power here for a few minutes also...A little thunder storm just went through!!scared

awwwwwwww were you scared lake?
LOL...No I was not scared...I just used that icon for effect...lolI just don't want anything else destroyed by lightning. I lost my 450 Watt reciever last week to a lightning strike. When I push the power button it just blinks!!!sad frustrated

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:11 PM
If yer gherkin was a jerkin....you are hertin fer certin!!!!

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:03 PM
Hi Fade and Company!!! I lost power here for a few minutes also...A little thunder storm just went through!!scared

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 05:56 PM
The wood shed needs an addition and a balconey...lol

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 05:49 PM
EEEEEEE...Take your punishment..to the wood shed with you young man!!!!laugh surprised

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 04:54 PM
lol...naaaa It's allowed to just see what's on the differentprofiles....unless you REALLY went there to check out his package...lol:banana: shocked rofl

Lakeman's photo
Wed 07/23/08 04:48 PM
A dollar doesn't get much now days..maybe a red rose for a pretty lady!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 07/20/08 10:03 PM
Edited by Lakeman on Sun 07/20/08 10:05 PM
Look up the Kecksburg Incident on the web.
I was 7 years old and lived in the Pittsburgh,PA area. I was throwing rocks at bats and watching them dodge them with their radar. Bats use radar to catch bugs in mid air. A big ball of fire crossed the sky in front of us.It was orange with a long trailing tail of fire. Next day they had it in the paper that thousands of people saw it in the sky that evening. It crashed in Kecksburg. It was an acorn shaped craft with hierogliphics all around the waist band of the acorn shape. The military showed up and covered it all up and hauled it away.

Lakeman's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:52 PM

Dale Jr. and Smoke :banana:

A girl on my side!! I am a Jr fan and Smoke is on my top list also!!!
Jr is not winning much but he is holding his 2nd place spot!! If he gets on a roll at the end of the season...he can win the cup!!