Community > Posts By > Still_Here_4_U

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:09 PM

ever been to Times Square? cgrand Central Station? any suggestion of a rendezvous?

If you like great food, there are awesome places to dine in various cities. Many people may lead you to areas in Manhattan, but clearly it does not give you the full NYC experience. There is life outside of time square!

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:04 PM
Edited by Still_Here_4_U on Sun 05/08/16 02:05 PM
Received a pretty nasty bike pipe burn last summer from one. I have not been on one since.

May just do the quads or the three-wheelers instead.

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 02:00 PM
Depends on what you desire to do. And your spending level as well.

Dubai and Aruba would be my top choices for now.

no photo
Sun 05/08/16 01:59 PM

Whats the last place you travelled to???

Dutch carribean!!! Simply beautiful :kiss:

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:17 PM
Had had this discussion not too long ago 2fly. Where I used to live the majority of the individuals that used public assistance were not minorities. Once they completely their shopping they would hop in their Lexus or Mercedes like nothing happened. How on earth did they qualify for it is beyond me.

It is a myth to think that only people of color abuse the system and I'm not suggesting that you feel that way. It was used to help and then move on. Not help and keep your foot in the cement.

Get the help and then get out of the situation.

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 03:48 PM
So how dies one get that problem fixed?

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 03:21 PM
You are so correct.

Perhaps children can be accompanied by a parent or guardian when using the restrooms. I personally don't leave children out of my site when they are in my care.

I don't anyone is trying to be a no-it-all. Just adding their input to the thread in a respectful manner without any name calling.

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:19 AM
Hockey is one sport I never watched but played in high school.

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 10:29 AM
Baseball?

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 10:01 AM

LOL. You are something else :)

not the first time I've been told that...:wink:

I say that on a good way :)

thank you...flowerforyou

Aaw thanks for the flowers and anytime. Now if I can only find a good game to watch I'd be a happy camper

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:55 AM

not the first time I've been told that...:wink:

I say that on a good way :)

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:48 AM

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:38 AM
If she is clear, there should no room for guessing on either part.

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:21 AM

Is it possible to actually ONLY be interested in chatting and POSSIBLY meeting someone face to face on sites similar to this? Or do most want or expect more?

Of course it's possible.

It's simultaneously possible that some people are here to take things slow, some to race to sex, some to find people to chat with and so on.

What the MOST people want, only matters if you are getting paid by how many want what.

You lost me with the last part.

no photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:15 PM

First question : The Difference between liking a person versus respecting is prominent in workplace environment. Yo may not like your boss or your colleague but you must respect them for who they are and for their position in the institution, that is Professional Ethics.

Second: I will only lose respect for a person who also loses his self-respect, self-dignity and self-pride. If he trashes out the good moral principles of life then he is a trash himself and undeserving of any respect. if he is a deserter and left his comrades to die which is more shameful than death then he is not deserving of any honor nor any bit of respect at all.

Hi twinwaving

The interesting thing about respect displayed in the work place is that it is often motivated by fear of losing one's job or missing out on a promotion or fringe benefits.

But what happens in our regular relationships where fear is removed?

And what are some of the moral values a person could disregard , which would make you disrespect that person?

Excellent point made regarding workplace fear. As far relationships, if a person does not have much of a "backbone" or opinion and that person always wants to be a pleaser... Than I can't say I would not respect the person, however I could not trust that they have true intentions.

I hope I'm clear.

I do understand Still here4 you :)

And I do agree with you that it's hard to trust the word of a people-pleaser in the work place. Welcome to the forum !

Thank you :)

no photo
Fri 05/06/16 10:03 PM
Had the very same issue. I was wondering what was going on with that.

no photo
Fri 05/06/16 09:56 PM

what was the reason.....?
And any solutions.....
please...

If they are locked out, they can't use the contact us link. It won't let you. You may have to speak on your friend's behalf. Same exact thing has happened to my friends. Locked out for no reason, although they say there is a reason...

no photo
Fri 05/06/16 09:39 PM

If you know anything about molesters then you would know they often groom other children and same sex adults to lure their victims.

You may not know much about molesters.

When providing them with Tx, I discovered that they preferred children simply because : 1) could not or were afraid to approach and risk rejection of someone closer to their age.

2) children were easy targets and more vulnerable

3) have severe interpersonal social issues.

Some have been gay, just not all.

no photo
Fri 05/06/16 09:16 PM

First question : The Difference between liking a person versus respecting is prominent in workplace environment. Yo may not like your boss or your colleague but you must respect them for who they are and for their position in the institution, that is Professional Ethics.

Second: I will only lose respect for a person who also loses his self-respect, self-dignity and self-pride. If he trashes out the good moral principles of life then he is a trash himself and undeserving of any respect. if he is a deserter and left his comrades to die which is more shameful than death then he is not deserving of any honor nor any bit of respect at all.

Hi twinwaving

The interesting thing about respect displayed in the work place is that it is often motivated by fear of losing one's job or missing out on a promotion or fringe benefits.

But what happens in our regular relationships where fear is removed?

And what are some of the moral values a person could disregard , which would make you disrespect that person?

Excellent point made regarding workplace fear. As far relationships, if a person does not have much of a "backbone" or opinion and that person always wants to be a pleaser... Than I can't say I would not respect the person, however I could not trust that they have true intentions.

I hope I'm clear.

no photo
Fri 05/06/16 07:42 PM

That's always good to hear. Have there been cases where bullying has taken place towards anyone (I.e . falsely accuse the person of abuse or poor onsite behavior)?

What is the research process for such cases.

Is an account upgrade the best way to avoid scammers or issues?

Bullying is easily reported as are all posts and/or
emails of concern.

All done anonymously to protect everyone's privacy.
Anything in the forums is acted upon instantly.

Forum misbehaviors can be seen by everyone and are
adjudicated and acted upon. If someone gets reported as
a scammer and is not, nothing happens.

We simply adhere to the rules:
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/249134

I cannot think how the upgrade would improve either of
the 2 things you mentioned but you can check that here
as it has some great features:
http://mingle2.com/welcome/faq_premium

Thank you for the time you have taken to address my concerns and questions. I found them to be very helpful. Based on what you have stated, I believe at least one of my friends were targeted falsely and did not engage in the behavior as stated in the posted policy.

You are wonderful :)