Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 07:47 AM
Because I'm bored... lol. Love to see those fake narcssicts out there crawling around and beg for attention . Please. S
I'm not a cruel person . Don't think I will ever find the special one, especially not here. Also not looking for. Now seriously , friendships are the best ever. Why ruin something beautiful by dating. Lol

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 07:38 AM
And I thought I'm the one who's being bored. Lol

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 01:46 AM
from my childhood , i dreamed to travel to usa , even now i try to achieve this dream , but everytime i failed frustrated , bcos i trusted people , and they betrayed me , but i believe that i will achieved this dream :laughing:
so pray for me everyone....:smile:

USA is not what it used to be. Been there. In order to survive you need to work 24/7 not to breath and hardly have time to have fun. Too much materialism (unless you're into it).
I truly believe Europe is much beautiful and intresting than the US.

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 01:42 AM
Italy , Switzerland , Romania (again).

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 01:40 AM
Area 51

lol

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 01:37 AM
.. are you talking to me?
ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?.
Are you talking to me!..
Ohhh.. you're not talking to me!.

Are you looking at me?
ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME ?.
Are you looking at me!..
Ohhh.. you're not looking at me!..

Why won't anybody talk to me or look at me?... what's the matter with me?..

Is this thing even on? Test test one two three.. mic test 1 2 3.. hello))..HELLOoooooo..((((((..
Hmmmm. Does anybody even watch this show anymore??...lol..
Oh well !!..time to get back to trying to stay upright in the land of milk and honey...Ohhh.. and if you happen to come across my marbles..well.!! you know what to do!...lol..

Thought that milk and honey land is where I am. lol

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 01:34 AM
Missing my 20s

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 01:32 AM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 01:14 AM
Its a one way street when it comes to giving labels.

Guys can date who they want, when they want, as many times as they want and dont usually get labled anything more than maybe a player or an *******.

Women who date younger are labled cougars and such. Women who date older men are called gold diggers. And women who sleep around a lot are called sluts.

I dont think its right. A woman should be able to do what ever makes her happy without getting labled.

I'm falling in love . lol

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 01:11 AM
I've always had problems to connect to women.
Mostly I like being around men and not for sexual things.
The problem is that I always get the wrong men on my way.
I look very young to my age and most men that are attracted to me are between 24 and 40.
My 2 ex's were younger than I am.
I'm almost 44 and lost.
Someone's help?

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 01:05 AM
Be honest pls... lol

no photo
Sat 07/09/16 09:38 PM
A few post were deleted due to attacking.. Please do not attack others for their post.

Site Mod
Kristi

What did I miss...

no photo
Sat 07/09/16 12:14 AM

Are you Mossad? You sound like Mossad with this part of your profile "Do not look for me to make you happy."

It's a nice photo but someone that won't make me happy doesn't get to be alone with me on a lonely island...

Best of luck finding someone to convince you.

CHANGED IT SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. LOL

no photo
Sat 07/09/16 12:13 AM

Who will convince me to go for a ride to a lonely island. Hint: I'm not that easy to be convinced or trust . lol

"Accept me as I am. Do not look for me to make you happy. No Narcssists visiting. Thank you."

:thumbsup: That a girl

Welcome flowers

OK I'VE CHANGED THAT A BIT SO NARCS WILL UNDERSTAND. LOL

no photo
Fri 07/08/16 02:24 AM

Hi I am charlotte and I now trying to get use to losing
both my parents at there age of 86 and my age 60.
It feel strange!

I lost both of mine when I was on my 30s

no photo
Fri 07/08/16 02:22 AM

and you are following in his footsteps, by trying to be a cop.. hmm, others can analyze that..
Hopefully you will not follow his demeanor/manner with the anger fits..
I suggest medicating him with edible cannabis - it will make him mellow... and maybe more compliant.
Sorry that you had that style of parenting..

What bothers me the most is that many people don't know who he really is. He is a total different person when he leaves the house. Many like him and have no clue.

NARCSISST Google it

no photo
Fri 07/08/16 02:12 AM
So..op.. you are suggesting we use our kids in order to find dates..?..ie..ok.. little Bobby.. I know you don't want to take piano lessons.. but the piano teacher is hot..and daddy needs a date for Saturday night...lmao

lol

no photo
Fri 07/08/16 01:48 AM
welcome to the zoo
best wishes on your hunt

Lol. made me laugh. so what kind of animal are you

no photo
Fri 07/08/16 01:45 AM
I think he made a mistake. I think he was asking about Real Dolls not real women. In which case, you are on the wrong site. You would be better off going in that direction.

Lol

no photo
Fri 07/08/16 01:39 AM
Me Before You is heartbreaking, funny, and lovely. See it in theaters this Friday. bit.ly/MBYtix #LiveBoldly.

Such an awesome film based on a novel .

I don't want to give much details away without some of you getting a chance to see it first. But when you do, join me at the round table to share your thoughts and opinions.

OMG that's a great movie I couldn't stop crying . saw it about a month ago

Previous 1