Community > Posts By > dhsaka

dhsaka's photo
Wed 05/25/16 04:45 AM
Hi,

I've been talking to someone on here I think things could go somewhere with them (it's at the point of so far so good, just not met in person yet).

We talk off here now daily for the past week and often chat on the phone. I notice she hasn't been on since, which is making me thinking "should I still be friendly with other girls?".

There's one other we've tentatively talked about going hiking which I wont commit to yet until I see where things go with the other girl.

Being in a past relationship where jealousy was an issue I'm wary of still being active here could an issue.

Thoughts?

dhsaka's photo
Tue 05/17/16 01:30 PM

Before I was 30...
- I finished university
- fell in love more than once
and my heart had been broken also more than once.
- I immigrated to Canada
- lived with 5 roommates (all women) in a two-bdrm apt with one bathroom
- bought a brand new Thunderbird
- got my own apartment
- maxed all my credit cards
- became a travel agent and travel the world for almost free

I suggest you finish school and travel.

School and travel already done and dusted ;) although I want to travel a lot more. Maybe I should consider being a travel agent ...

dhsaka's photo
Tue 05/17/16 01:29 PM

Hopefully make the bulk of your mistakes.

I hope I have but plenty of time left for many more I fear.

dhsaka's photo
Tue 05/17/16 11:42 AM
That sounds like a loaded question ;)

For me:
# Spending time by myself in a coffee shop reading a book.
# Working on hobby businesses
# Travelling to new places
# Talking to new people

dhsaka's photo
Mon 05/16/16 02:58 PM
Thank you, you seem to have done some interesting things :)

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 02:14 PM
Thank you :) mix of different people here I notice which is nice.

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:50 AM
There seem to be a lot, I think mostly Americans active in the forums though.

Welcome drinker

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:44 AM
Good talk people :thumbsup:

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:40 AM

Common one is physical attraction. What must she have on the outside?

You're very pretty IMO you're perfect how you are :)

The rest comes down to characteristics and expectations.

Thank you :smile:

How many percent does physical attraction take up?

It's the first thing people notice, so would say 50%. Although I can be more attracted to someone who is less pretty after I get to know them if we just really get each other and enjoy each others company, so in that case it could be 20% physical and 80% personality. Getting to know someone usually comes after physical attraction though.

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:17 AM
Edited by dhsaka on Sun 05/15/16 09:18 AM

Common one is physical attraction. What must she have on the outside?

You're very pretty IMO you're perfect how you are :)

The rest comes down to characteristics and expectations.

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 08:37 AM
To me it sounds odd and if I said it would probably be code the pub or a coffee shop.

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 07:21 AM
So if I understand correctly you're saying Islam isn't a religion and in fact part of a worldwide conspiracy all about world domination? I don't disagree if we look at Christianity and things like the Crusades. History repeats itself.

Welp, I'm certainly interested in learning so will go read a book or something.

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 06:51 AM

Be your own best friend

Love yourself first.

Be kind, loving & forgiving to yourself

Don't compare yourself to other people.

Always remember that you get what you settle for.

flowers

That's good advice. Thank you :)

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 06:47 AM

My interpretation of it was like saying "stop poking that dog or it will bite you". Whether he says it or not Trump is still poking an angry dog.

Slapping you in the face than offering you a cake doesn't make it better.

Could you elaborate in your own words so I know we're on the same page? France have more the type of attitude I feel people are saying Britain should have and I admire their liberal attitudes about being French. A lot of French people were recently murdered though.

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 06:36 AM
England, once our greatest friend is so over run by Muslims that they are scare to say anything.

I feel there's a culture of fear around this, but there's different branches of Muslims just like there are Christains so I find a lot of Muslims here dislike the extremists as much as anyone else.

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 06:33 AM
My interpretation of it was like saying "stop poking that dog or it will bite you". Whether he says it or not Trump is still poking an angry dog.

Slapping you in the face than offering you a cake doesn't make it better.

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 05:48 AM
Thank you :)

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 05:43 AM
I also just thought that being introvert can help your approach if it comes across you're not in a rush to meet which has the chance of scaring people off.

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 05:42 AM
I've described myself as an outgoing introvert ... often I can look socially awkward but I do enjoy being around people a certain amount and even feel ok speaking or performing in front of a group. The operative thing is though that I feel like I need a lay down afterwards because I find other people draining rather than energizing and I believe this is the difference between an introvert and an extrovert.

Anyway, I don't particularly advertise it although I if you're trying to seem extrovert to someone who wants to live a more extrovert life then you're doing each other a disservice. It depends on the kind of girl you're trying to attract and if their preferred type of environment is a quiet night in instead of a night on the town then it's basic sales to qualify your leads by qualifying the people who aren't relevant to your interests (putting yourself on here puts you in the business of selling yourself).

You can say things to suggest you're in introvert in other ways like for example saying you prefer a pub atmosphere to a nightclub, coffee shops, etc. Don't know if any of that is helpful, but hopefully something in my concious stream of thought there can be taken away :)

dhsaka's photo
Sun 05/15/16 05:27 AM
Hello,

Next year I'll be 30 so I've started to think about a sort of bucket list within the next 11 months.

What can you recommend that doesn't involve killing myself? (I'll accept jumping off something tall if it's with a bungee and not landing on something sharp).

Previous 1