Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:28 PM

Random has got it right!

Unfortunately, a guy with a hard on is pretty much in the same boat.

Good point

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:27 PM
All for capital punishment. Some lame threads are good candidates for such.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:26 PM
You should be a book writer

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:25 PM
Wow this is such an original thread. I wish I had thought of this.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:25 PM
That women are usually retarded until they have matured or been fed a few servings of "Reality".

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:10 PM

Yeah because I see Threads that are very Private Message worthy. C'mon! Who wastes thread space with a two person conversation? That's inconsiderate of others and a waste of space.

*thunderous applause* Thank you for saying what has been on my mind for days ... why is this stuff allowed? It's irritating when you open a thread and it's either a classified ad or a shout out to one person ... yes, I'm grouchy today! :angry:

Yep

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:06 PM
Ah I have no problem with it, but I live in a town where it bothers people. LOL My ex was Honduran/German mix, and BOTH her parents wanted her to ditch me for being Flip. LOL But lately, the blond hair blue eyed chicks are noticing.... Flips keep it real! :wink:

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:56 PM
Yeah because I see Threads that are very Private Message worthy. C'mon! Who wastes thread space with a two person conversation? That's inconsiderate of others and a waste of space.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:54 PM

and you look at the BACK of the Denny's menu

laugh Fawk Denny's. I can only eat that $#!T when I am drunk. Which is every Monday after bowling.

laugh laugh laugh
You SOUND AARP worthy Bro.

laugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:53 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know it works flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:40 PM

and you look at the BACK of the Denny's menu

laugh Fawk Denny's. I can only eat that $#!T when I am drunk. Which is every Monday after bowling.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:39 PM
Copy and paste

Geritol is a US trademarked name for various supplements, past and present.[1] Geritol was introduced as an alcohol based, iron and B vitamin tonic by Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in August, 1950 and primarily marketed as such into the 1970s. Geritol was folded into Pharmaceutical's 1957 acquisition of J. B. Williams Co., founded in 1885.[2] J. B. Williams Co. was later bought out by Nabisco in 1971. Since 1982, the Geritol product name has been owned by the multinational pharmaceutical firm GlaxoSmithKline.

Geritol is currently a brand name for several vitamin complex plus iron or multimineral products in both liquid form and tablets, containing from 9.5 to 18 mg of iron per daily dose.[3] The name is derived from the root "geri-", meaning old (as in "geriatrics") with the "i" for iron. The product has been promoted from almost the beginning of the mass media era as a cure for "iron-poor tired blood". In the early 20th century, many medical doctors and other health professionals felt that much of the tiredness often associated with old age was due to iron deficiency anemia.[citation needed]

Oh and the way you spelled it, seems very close to your ID name. LOL I found that strange.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:37 PM

you start getting postcards in the mail saying that you can get a better life insurance policy if you come in before your birthday frown

I'm only turning 23 guys! come on! :angry:

Well I am 26, and I could be a grandpa in the next 4 years in my city. A boy can experience being with a MILF as early as the age of 15years old. WOW! My town sucks!

I should move to some place were people are NOT breeders. One of my distant cousins? She almost has a starter football team!

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:35 AM

that has a problem with all the "date married men/women ads that we see all the time now??? wtf is up with that?? what ever happened to monogamy, or getting a friggin' divorce if you're not happy with your spouse?? frustrated

"Polygamy Loves Company"

Maybe there are more and more polygamist these days? I dunno

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:53 AM

helloo, i m ready to live with u in the hell end feeling good there just like heaven..real end truth love can make every where heaven...

cause I truly dont get it what

Saying that they can live with you in even the $#ITTiest of places, even Hell, but with you and true love, anywhere can seem like Heaven. So long as they have you and true love between you two.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:46 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Tue 07/22/08 08:46 AM

Who is old enough to remember metal lunchboxes and no backpacks?

MEdrinker

I think they were just going out of fashion as I started to go to school.

laugh Random closet Dukes of Hazzard fan.

How'd you know? laugh I went from DC lunchpail to um.... Like.. Thundercats plastic lunchbox. Then those communists made me wear a stinkin' backpack, said it was to help carry all those books.... But I learned it also helps keep more goodies!

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:41 AM

Who is old enough to remember metal lunchboxes and no backpacks?

MEdrinker

I think they were just going out of fashion as I started to go to school.

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:08 PM
Miller Time

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 05:10 PM
laugh I got one suggestion.... "A HOBBY". Something constructive. I thought it was just me saying "This site is BS now". Now I know it isn't just me.

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 04:42 PM

why do people post the oh oh oh look at me threads???????

low self esteem, needs the spot light or something genuine?????

I knew a guy no matter what happened to you......his story was always worse........bring on the pitty party!!!! see it here alot too!!!

Amen

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25