Community > Posts By > kingbreeze

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:35 PM

congratulations to the both of you. i hope you two never lose that first day feeling.

hey dude--

hey. i hope things have been good with you.

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:00 AM
congratulations to the both of you. i hope you two never lose that first day feeling.

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:55 AM

As someone who has never used or witnessed pepper spray, i have a question....

How can it hit 10 people? I thought it was a liquid stream?

it comes out of the canister in a stream but once released it's dispersed in the air.

i got sprayed once by a guy i got into a fight with and was in the vacinity when someone sprayed some on another occassion.

sometimes you can't do anything but let it burn.

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:48 AM
everyone must be out looking for jobs or trying to find a buyer for their properties. my money is on the michigan forum.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 09:31 PM
reading through it has the classic carlin point of view. he always seemed to point out the absurdities of life with a sobering commentary mixed in. i hope he has peace.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 09:10 PM
they confiscated the camera with the footage on it and i think the commissioner has already made a decision on it.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:35 PM
you ain't gotta worry bout needing me. i wouldn't come along no way make sure you have fun in your bull**** pack mentality because friends are fleeting.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:34 PM
you ain't got a right to harrass someone because you don't like him.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:32 PM
you guys seriously need something to do.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:31 PM
how bout if i slandered the name of your grandpa who died in the war because they weren't homnoring others?

you could have taken action by being tactful you didn't have to say it like that. it's not ridiculous to have something to honor them. you are right about not honoring the OC bombings but it doesn't mean you have to belittle a cewremony that is planned.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:25 PM
you are right but that doesn't make them a hypocrit and it doesn't give you a right to make a smartass remark about the ones they are remembering. slandering one group of dead because they aren't holding a ceremony for another group ain't the way to go to make your point.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:21 PM
it's not anything to be scared of and besides that you won't have a choice so why worry bout it?

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:18 PM
the allegations go back more than last year. i wonder if that's how belichek got his reputation as being a mastermind. doesn't take as much mastery to steal their calls.lol

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:35 PM
good news if he can wlk again.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:15 PM
or kick him in the balls lol. that was a joke, don't do that.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:14 PM
report him for sexual harrassment. you don't have to put up with that.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:56 PM
i've heard it about the pats before too. just my opinion but i really don't see kraft doing anything. this hasn't had much coverage at all and knowing the kind of business man he is i think he probably figures that he can get away with it fairly easily since it hasn't had much coverage.

with the way they win too that pick or picks won't really amount to much.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:47 PM
that is the same thing i thought when i looked through a couple books lex. i just didn't think anyone would have a chance at any accuracy using them.
i do believe however that the subconscious does release things through dreams and i have always enjoyed that kind of deep self reflection. i've only had one dream that was even remotely close to my personality or an event and it was eerily similar. the only difference was i didn't get attacked in real life.

i'm not very schooled on the mind and how it works but i do know firsthand how strong it really is and i think most of our abilities are still untapped.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:34 PM
i hope you make it to your goal thumper but the NFL is essentially big business and politics comes with the gig. hopefully the league does a good job of keeping it in check.

i understand that there is an extreme amount of pressure to win but i don't think cheating is the answer.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:31 PM
i think they will get away with the loss of draft picks. i don't see anyone forfeiting any games. the video guy might get fired but not the coaches.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25