Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 12:25 PM
Good afternoon my lovely mingle2 family, wow, I have to say my last 2 topics in the political room you guys continue to make them mega hits and I have to acknowledge my " Vocal Avengers". I try posting new fresh ideals so I can continue to be relevant here. If you traveling to my neck of the woods Philadelphia, very sunny warm and lovely like you guys here. Okay, let's get right into it. I was on my lunch break in Rittenhouse Park, and I grabbed a Metro paper and I came across this article. The article talks about the protestors in Charlottesville, Virginia last weekend. For those who don't know Heather H. 32 was killed & 19 others were injured, five critically on Saturday. When a man plowed a car into a crowd of people protesting the White Nationalist Rally in a southern college town of Charlottesville. Another 15 people were injured after rival groups fought pitched battles using there fists, rocks, & pepper spray in the streets. The kicker is on Sunday TV shows Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer a Democrat said the police responses was adequate with nearly 1,000 law enforcement personnel assembled Signer blamed Trump for the violence starting with the 2016 campaign. So America, how you feel about this here? Is it Trump fault for making Hate groups feel like they have more power now or was this just a random act by a crazed nut? You be the judge, I can't wait to hear from you !

All replies will be answered back!
Thanks a million
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 09:14 AM
MightyMoe,

You right again, it seems every 10 years the name change.....think about, first we was Negroes. Then we was black, then African American, & Melanin. Same as the whites. First Caucasians. Then Aryans. Then Whites now.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 09:01 AM
MightyMoe,

I hear you but suppose it where they say white heterosexual men cant serve? Suppose minorities cant serve? Suppose being christian cant serve right? Wouldn't be fair ? So trans are people too. I can remember the time here in America they say there will never be a black president here.look what we had Obama.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 08:03 AM
John111,

So i take it you totally against trans serving? If you are thats okay this is why i post so i get opposition of both perspective.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 08:00 AM
Workin4it,

Welcome back, yeah it was an article i pick up at CNN.com. i thought at first he did it as a joke but as i read more i found this guy Vija Jojo was serious.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 04:16 PM
John111

John my friend im not homophobic. I dont see the big deal. Im not gay but im not the most high. Only he could judge. I treat people the way i want to be treated.whose to say being black shouldnt serve in the military. Whose to say me being a german immigrant shouldnt live here.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 04:12 PM
YellowRose
Oh i love his stuff too but it is subliminal.yes he a man but when he plays Madea its a character that nip pick on men of color. But like u say the point is affirmative action. Let me ask America this. As a black american german put it like this lets say Apple or Google main operation wants to hire me lets say management in sales. I get a memo to meet the CEO. Now i meet the CEO and hes making sure i feel comfortable. I ask him sir i dont know if i can do this position. Maybe you want to hire someone will more experience. Lets say mr EyeAm you doing a great service for this company. So knowing me i may ask sir why do i have this position? He may say well without you and a few others we wouldnt be able to operate. So affirmative action is the reason why i am here? Well.....thats not important. You like your desk? Yeah its cool you like making all that money? Yeah who wouldnt.you like what u do? Yes.honestly i wouldnt be offended at all. That could be my foot in the door.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 03:49 PM
YellowRose,

Yes mainstream tv is racist on a smaller scale. You mentioned Hattie Mcdaniel. She play a black maid. James earl jones. Love him to death. His early roles was menstrual. It wasnt until the movie great white hope and star wars his roles got better. I even think black tv today is menstrual.
Think about Tyler Perry Madea. Through out all the Madea Plays and movies she spends a large amount of time bashing men. Look at Dave Chappelle show. It was destined to be shut down. It made fun of not just blacks but everybody. Now shows like cosby show was epic because it shed a light on a good family. Nobody on drugs. Nobody gang banging. The mom was successful the dad was too. I think jerry springer show make good white folks look terrible.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 03:40 PM
MighttMoe,

Not at all buddy.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 03:39 PM
RobXBox73,

Let me address mandated chips. It wont start off required. Right now you will have a choice. When paper money wont be accepted anymore where do you think that chip will be? When the dollar crash credit and debit wont be accepted those chip will be implanted in humans. My argument is that i think its something sinister about placing them in humans. Number 1 our bodies may reject it like any instrument in our bodies it will create a side effect. Number 2 i think it a clever way to control the masses. Three suppose the chip allow someone to snoop in our everyday lives as surveillance hear something that catches there ear and there's a way to cut you off? You die or be in a comatose sleep. What fo we really know about this technology?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 03:31 PM
RobXBox73,

Welcome back. Well i dont its the mark but i do think we not ready for that kind of technology inside us. The true mark of the beast its not a chip its the day you worship. Its also taking the beast number on you. To be honest we really dont know what the mark will be but whatever it is this chipping is just the beginning.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 03:13 PM
YelloRose,

Ms. Yellow Rose can i tell you why blacks have B.E.T.. The Spanish has Univision. The Koreans have there channels? Okay let say this. BET was created because black people felt like there tv shows, movies, award shows, news & cooking shows wasnt getting enough attention. So somebody came with the ideal to showcase there own entertainment. Latino felt the same way. Dont get me wrong i know some white families watch just enough BET like blacks. I know some white audiences watch more Empire than me and i dont watch Empire. White Tv pick one
ABC, Fox, NBC, and many more. You guys have just as much tv as us. Tv today is more ethnic i agree with you. Lets take the oscar awards. When the last time you seen a goid mixture of the oscar winners or nominees?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 11:51 AM
Ms Harmony,

Thats my best voicer......
Her. Knowledge is superior.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 11:48 AM
Mikey4YouSweety,

Queen is a good parody for this topic. My answer is be Tim Curry as the Rocky Horror Show....lol.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 11:39 AM
Conrad73

Yes they want to implant it in us near future. Look up RFID chip agenda. Google it or youtube.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 10:18 AM
HiwayMan1951,

hey, well I was mentioning about the criteria or what they look for to be eligible to serve. so if a transgender person fits what they looking for ....hey let them serve.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 09:05 AM
Conrad73,

LOL....you know have you ever consider doing stand up? I love your comedy.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 07:06 AM
Urvesh25,

Welcome to my cyber mansion. You are right. It takes solitude to service our military. A good healthy body shape. Healthy mental health, knowledge of strategic war plans, and how will you are trained should be the best candidate. So if a gay or transgender fits those criteria then Bravo Right?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 07:01 AM
HiwayMan1951,

First hats off to you and our veterans for serving in our greatest military. Why we on our toilet playing candy crush.you guys out in the battle fields being crush by missiles.
Next well like i mentioned America is the modern babylon. See Babylon had a daughter her name is America. Atrocities are here. You want to marry your dog here you can do it. You live your life as a woman if You a man want to serve its here. We even allow you now to posess marijuana as longs its under 10 grams. Coos can kill you over nothing now. Politicians can take down the infrastructure of this corporation called America. We can build more prisons than houses its here. Crazy right?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/11/17 06:53 AM
RobXBox73

Welcome my buddy , well. Yes you can right now. Whats gonna happen when they mandate this as a requirement for the comfort of this world? Its coming its here. Its already happen in the U.K. China also doing this. Everything like this done overseas first then it will happen in the americas.