Community > Posts By > Mr_AL_94

Mr_AL_94's photo
Wed 05/18/16 11:40 AM
Edited by Mr_AL_94 on Wed 05/18/16 11:43 AM
Do you believe that Mayor Rodrigo Duterte can change the Philippines? Do you believe in his capacity in doing it? Since he will become a President on June 30, 2016, what do you expect will happen to the Philippines in the next 6 years of his term?

Mr_AL_94's photo
Wed 05/18/16 06:14 AM
both laugh

Mr_AL_94's photo
Fri 05/13/16 10:11 PM

Hello there, I'm just new here. I'm from Philippines specifically from Davao City, the land where our new President came from. happy

Hi Mr_AL_94
Pinay here from Manila living in Canada

Welcome to Mingle2
and good luck
waving

Hello there. Ilang taon na po kayo dyan sa Canada? Sana sa bagong Presidente natin, maka uwi na kayo dito sa Pilipinas kasi I know, nami miss mo na ang pamilya mo. Mabuhay kayong mga OFW :smile:

Mr_AL_94's photo
Fri 05/13/16 10:09 PM

Hello there, I'm just new here. I'm from Philippines specifically from Davao City, the land where our new President came from. happy

welcome ,hey I would like to know when is the final counting of vote..??
I'm so positive that he's gonna make changes #cheers. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Duterte is already a winner but there's a conflict between the battle of Vice President since the SmartMatic change something in the database of the system that makes Marcos demand to recount the votes. You can just like the FB page of ABS-CBN, GMA, and TV5 for new updates. :)

Mr_AL_94's photo
Fri 05/13/16 12:28 PM

Its quite simple man...

Search...
Post in the forums...
Be searched...
Post...
Fight off scammers...
Post...
Get warning for posting something inappropriate....
Post...
Search...
Post...
Fight off another scammer...
Post...
Feel rejected by a catfisher...
Post...

Repeat as necessary..

okay... i think i will start hunting those scammers and scam them

Mr_AL_94's photo
Fri 05/13/16 12:21 PM

Thank you. You too :banana:

Welcome to Mingle 94!

Thank you. I don't know what to do here since I'm just new here hehe

Mr_AL_94's photo
Fri 05/13/16 12:15 PM
Thank you. You too :banana:

Mr_AL_94's photo
Fri 05/13/16 11:56 AM