no photo
Mon 05/23/16 12:52 PM
Yes, I think most of us expect 100% when we are young.If you know any couples who married young and have stayed with it--they understood it long ago.

With age we better understand the reality of 80-20. Usually second marriages.

Then life happens and we migrate toward 20% needs met and 80% in the wind if we want to settle.

Lots of us hit 100% DIY, do without or don't really want or need that anymore. Sad but true.

My opinion.

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 12:42 PM
You are right to be cautious.

Many men will use your child as a reason to not get to know you or care about you. Don't think that is the real reason. High percentage are the one-liner "Hey baby" crew.

Keep active and busy doing social things like museums, parks, family friendly events..free or as many as you can afford.

It will sound corny but like yourself...love yourself. Get comfortable being "alone". A real man will come along and be drawn to your self-confidence. Show off your maturity and responsibility as a mother.

Good luck.

no photo
Sun 05/22/16 01:37 PM
Edited by Matureladyfriend on Sun 05/22/16 01:54 PM
I know what the heart is for but not sure what the little x is for. Will this hide that profile from search? Or what.I do not want to tag my ex in a positive way nor do I want to see his profile with every search.
Not sure where this info is posted but I missed it.
Thanks

Found it. eliminates that profile from future searches.