ANDYRIDESABEEMER's photo
Fri 10/27/17 03:45 PM

The headline is so far, inaccurate.

etc...

Posting this as you have, implies that the Clinton campaign actively caused the so-called trump Dossier to be created entirely, and that is FALSE.

The DNC have admitted to it in a court hearing. It's game set and match.
The tax records of that company and their expenditures are all in black and white. It's game set and match.

The DNC also claimed poverty so Clinton gave them the money, plus money directly from her political fund plus some more of I would suggest McCain.

She paid for the (almost) whole shebang. Which is unlawful. Now she says she didn't know anything about it.

If I lend out any money to any business associate. I'll have a record of every penny. Not fritter $9M for "I don't know".

ANDYRIDESABEEMER's photo
Fri 10/27/17 03:36 PM
But Hillary had no idea the money was going there. She says she had no idea.

What's $9M to her? lol. Her war chest is all of her "charity". Read: Money laundering unit.

Which she has removed from US oversight by sending it all to Dubhai.

ANDYRIDESABEEMER's photo
Fri 10/27/17 02:45 PM
Hillary Clinton when unable to tell a lie or blame someone else, always plays dumb.

But its not a get out card. She misused her money to blacken her opposition with outright lies. Employing a retired UK spy and a couple of Russians to give the dirt some weight.

A CEO of a company would go to prison for these sorts of actions if the money was used unlawfully. So she should.

The DNC claimed it was flat broke so Clinton handed over $M's to help fund it by proxy.. She paid for it all, apart from one unnamed RINO who chipped in... That might be McCain.

ANDYRIDESABEEMER's photo
Mon 10/02/17 10:40 AM
Sad days. The news never tells the people the shooters are all on medication.
SSRI's to be exact.