no photo
Fri 07/01/16 09:01 AM

women nowadays have told themselves they don't need a man

Well, they actually kind of don't.

Anybody can earn their own money and easily sustain themselves at least in the US.

The only need for someone else is interaction or to fulfill what they themselves are lacking.

Hence, the break down of the family unit. Which IMO is a very bad thing.

My Girlfriend in a past relationship asked what I needed from her. I told her I needed nothing, which was the truth. We broke up shortly after that conversation. She needed to be needed.

BTW, There are 150% more men then women in the US. So, the undesired men are SOL.

True! We needed to be needed. By that, our man will give importance to us and would be afraid to lose us...so, they'll handle us with care....

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:47 AM
Dance through my favorite music with my headsets on....

>>>oh I see....thanks for reminding me of the mechanics, Mr.BeeKeeper....hehe...tongue2

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:32 AM

so I've always been very handy and independent, and pretty much left on my own to figure things out.. I was also taught that you have to be your own best friend before you can be a good one to anyone else.. and after 20+ years being a single full-time mom, I'm enjoying my own company, and don't NEED to be with others if I choose not to

Yeah, right! Making oneself whole and a lot more ready to share oneself to the people around....

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:19 AM

Being alone is not bad after all....there are great things that could happen in that "me time"...you'll get to know more of yourself, talk more to God, set your goals and plans in life, and reflecting on other stuff that matter to you

Exactly more "me time" is great! Time to accomplish all my goals.

Oh wait a minute,

but being in this "me time" for too long wouldn't be healthy for you and all your relationships

Darn(PG13 word for M2)!!! I'm unhealthy..... Oh well...... At what point do you cross over from unhealthy to perv? I think I might be getting close to that border.

:laughing:

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 02:31 AM
It doesnt matter actually for as long as you get along well with each other....

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 01:54 AM
One call away

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 01:27 AM
Reach for sheets of paper and pen and scribble all thoughts

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 01:24 AM
Sleep!!!!hahaha

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 12:53 AM
Being alone is not bad after all....there are great things that could happen in that "me time"...you'll get to know more of yourself, talk more to God, set your goals and plans in life, and reflecting on other stuff that matter to you...but being in this "me time" for too long wouldn't be healthy for you and all your relationships.....so before you miss some morale boosting cheers from friends and family, better get out from your slumber and enjoy life with the people you loved most...
After all, no man is an island....:wink:
Hehe

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 12:35 AM
Well, it depends on your preference.....but as for me, I would rather date with someone older than me coz I consider the maturity level of a guy. An older guy is done playing around and would prefer to be serious in a relationship and in life. But of course, I opt to have someone who doesnt look really old coz I dont want him to be regarded as my uncle or other older relative.

no photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:28 PM

Why is it so hard to find woman that ate looking for something meaningful if your only looking to play that is so easy bit for someone like myself that wants more it's very difficult today I was raised to only give yourself to the one you love not the whole world that is sick and Grose no wonder there's so many ztds out there getting spread around come on people have respect for yourself and others

And it is also difficult to find a man who is true to his feelings and his words, and who is clothed with decency and respect

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 12:02 AM
It's a W-O-W!!!
Nice scribbling.....

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:52 AM

Have posted pics of some tasty treats I made:cake::birthday::cookie::cookie::cookie:
Don't know how to post them here, so just go to my profile page.
There's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin walnut cheesecake & peanut butter cups in-between 2 oreo's covered in chocolate:heart_eyes:

I peeped in your profile page to see those cookies and yah you're right they really looked tasty.....i wish i could try some :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:40 AM
Lechetin!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:
It is a combination of leche flan and jelly......yummmmmmy......:smile::smile::smile:
I love sweets......

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:33 AM

You foreigners. You should try..
Adobo - chicken, pork, crocodile, rabit, frog, snake, goat.
Dinuguan(chocolate meat haha) w/ puto.
Sisig - fish, pork, chicken.
Karekare - ox tale
Balut

Hahaha...i like that chocolate meat...hahaha that is such a creative way to describe dinuguan...ahaha
Oh with sisig....i like tofu sisig instead eith lots of mayo....
And for kare-kare, oh my, i have no royalty bonus for this but of Pidok's so far is the best i have ever tasted! I couldnt say this time that it was my mom's, I couldn't be biased with the sooooo namnam taste of their karekare....you guys have yo try it. Their main branch is in Davao near the people's park....i hope the'll have a branch here in Batangas....hehe

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:27 AM
Chicken Adobo is superb!!! The all-time favorite!!! Haha.... be it in dry, saucy, or with lots of "sabaaaaaw" ahahaha....i feel like cooking now!!! Hehehe

It is best with more garlic!winking bigsmile laugh

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 09:33 AM
Flood of tears come rushing down my face....this does not only remind me of my dead loved ones but of the people who became part of my journey.......
I like being human and I love the immortality of memories.......

Thanks for your work! You're really a poet....
Touch more hearts!!!
God bless you.....

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 09:20 AM
Edited by samanthagiecollins on Wed 05/25/16 09:24 AM

Thank you for sharing... flowerforyou

Thank you too for taking time to read my work...:smile:
And for the flower too...hehe

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 09:17 AM
Beliefs, culture and tradition form man's identity
Beliefs, culture and tradition form man's vision
But in some cases, the same beliefs, culture and tradition dispel man's dream
The same beliefs, culture and tradition dispel man's happiness.....

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 01:25 AM

Swallowing human faeces will cure disease, NHS says

A microscopic view of the Clostridium difficile bacterium Credit: AP Photo/Centers For Disease Control And Prevention

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/19/swallowing-human-faeces-will-cure-disease-nhs-say/

telegraph.co.uk

Swallowing human faeces will cure disease, NHS says
Camilla Turner 19 May 2016 • 5:42pm

If other micro-organisms are introduced into the bowel, the infection appears to subside.

"Clostridium difficile is a disease people still underestimate," Dr Porter told The Times.

"It has a huge impact. An individual with the disease has no ability to know when they will open their bowels and is often unable to leave their house. It is difficult to pin deaths directly to the disease because patients often die of other conditions already present, but it greatly exacerbates illness."

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that 10 per cent of over-65s die within a month of diagnosis.

Private clinics already offer treatments and at some hospitals the procedure, which involves ingesting about 50ml of faeces, has become widespread.
Dr Porter conceded that some may find his solution a little hard to stomach.

"If I went to the health commissioners and said I had a treatment for leukaemia, say, that cured people 94 per cent of the time and cost £85, they would bite my hand off," he said.

But when he explains about his cure for Clostridium difficile, "people say, 'You want to do what?'"

I would rather drink intra and pay more for a bottle than digesting my waste.....hahaha....
Thanks for this knowledge, though

Previous 1