Community > Posts By > danedw9113

danedw9113's photo
Wed 10/28/09 05:40 PM
gawd that drives me insane. I'll admit I need to work on my social skills but it doesnt help if I can't hold a conversation with someone.

danedw9113's photo
Wed 10/28/09 05:38 PM
toss her..seems to me she has no interest in him anymore. been there before several times.

danedw9113's photo
Mon 10/26/09 06:45 PM
Of course we decent men are still around..I think the question should be are there any women out there who don't play with your emotions, use you, ignore you, or ones who stop showing interest when things start to go well.

danedw9113's photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:58 PM
Share the gun.

danedw9113's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:02 PM

When the bj's stop
drinks

danedw9113's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:14 AM
Stephanie Courtney = hot

danedw9113's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:08 PM

Girls who use me for sex.

Happened to me twice recently by one girl I thought might have been a cool person and took advantage of my personality and heard I was good in bed.

Well heck much better hearing your good in bed then he sucks in bed.................bigsmile

Maybe, but I'm not that guy. Sex with nothing else feels empty and cheap. I'de rather give my skills to someone who can appreciate them for more than just a night or two.

danedw9113's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:06 PM

Strange...now that you mention it I think all my guns majically come to life, leave their safe when I am not looking, and go on shooting sprees on their own. *rolls eyes*

Give me a break. Gun don't kill people. Stupid people, drunk drivers, irresponsible parents/people, criminals, gangbanger wannabes, and any other number of things kill people.

Not once in my life, or in my time working in a gun shop have I ever heard of one single instance where it was the gun that killed a person.

I have a story about this. I have a friend in VA who is a gun collector. He use to buy guns at the gun show they have every year in Hampton. Well one year his favorite dealer doesn't show up. He asked around and he found out that as he was packing all his guns up a pile fell down on him and killed him. So see guns do kill people.
PS I use to own a Desert Eagle 50-AWESOME gun.

Well if that's true then I concede. That in that instance a gun can kill a person lol.

danedw9113's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:03 PM
Girls who use me for sex.

Happened to me twice recently by one girl I thought might have been a cool person and took advantage of my personality and heard I was good in bed.

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:48 PM
It also helps if you also talk in the forums.

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:14 PM
Not much going on here, getting ready for later tonight.

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:16 PM
Dooo eeeet!

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:10 PM
was last seen flying to bangkok thailand for vacation.

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:37 PM

New pics and a new piercing. I think you'll find them to be epic on a Jean Claude Van Damme level.

Not even close to the Damme.shades

I'm so Damme, it would make your head explode if you tried to comprehend it.

Not likely.shades

Way to burst my bubbletears j/k j/k

Sorry, but Damme is a badass...no one really compares, not even Chow Yun-Fat.shades

Phhhuleeease, Van Damme is an was a short lil pansy boy who learned martial arts to keep the bullies from beatin him so much. :tongue: laugh

isn't that the same story for a lot of martial artists?

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:23 PM

New pics and a new piercing. I think you'll find them to be epic on a Jean Claude Van Damme level.

Not likely.shades

Sorry, but Damme is a badass...no one really compares, not even Chow Yun-Fat.shades

except for maybe norris. if they fought each other the resulting devastion from their roundhouse kicks connecting with each other would leave the world in ruin.

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:14 PM

Well I could call my purple love rod a handy man!!!devil laugh laugh laugh

WIN!love

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:11 PM

Not likely.shades

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:08 PM
moldy food = no go

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:05 PM

danedw9113's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:00 PM

I work for $25 an hour.......what kind of soup do you want?bigsmile

cream of sum yung gui

must....resist....being....a....wise...***!

Previous 1 3 4