no photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:59 AM
I have never jumped off of a bridge.

I will still advise my friends to not jump off a bridge however.

I have never been an alcoholic. I have a friend that I advise to seek help for his issues however.

Life experiences and common sense can lead to good advise. Wise people do not have to be married to have an opinion on relationships.

Everyone has relationships- with relatives, friends, past lovers- that contributes to the information we can pass along to others.

Watching another couple in their trials and tribulations is very helpful.

You can learn a lot by just watching something and trying to emulate it. A specific body pattern. It is scientifically proven. In my opinion, it is sort of the same thing as watching and learning from another couple in a relationship.

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:44 AM

Hahahehehe.
Was replying to OP

laugh

I thought you were replying to me- thinking I would think about getting a lil something something when I think about love.

laugh

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:38 AM

LIAR

I don't know, I'm being honest.

The one thing I genuinely LOVE- and I feel it, I know it exists- is the LOVE and admiration I have of my MOM.

I have never felt that genuine LOVE with anyone else- no other family member, lover, certainly not an object.

I LOVE MY MOM.

bigsmile

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:31 AM

you know you ladies like what you see dont you?

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:30 AM

See? I knew you'd understand. My initial request was to force people to be honest, especially in a relationship. I find that people tend to treat those they are closest to in the worst way. I am going through an anti-man phase. The guy I was dating, well, it was going really really well, then poof. We'd met each others kids and everything. How do you do that to anyone, much less a child?

But that seemed ilke too big of a request, you know, to restore my faith and trust in humanity. But I could ask for you. I definitely want you.

Aw, it didn't workout? That sucks, seriously. You seemed pretty happy with the way it was going.

What happened ? If you don't mind discussing. If you do, just say NON YO BEEZWAX!

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:26 AM
My MOM

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:23 AM

Ok then. What do you want?

Ask and you shall receive. bigsmile

Sigh.... well. I'll start small. You living in Ohio would be a start. I just adore that hottie shirtless pic.

That doesn't seem like much to ask- relocate my business, make a move out East. You do start small!

I put it up just for you. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:21 AM
I miss Gypsy.

tears

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:19 AM

Shuddup!! smokin

:tongue:

Missed you, IV

Likewise! Nice to see you!

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:18 AM

lol@lilith

so what size are they? :laughing:

You can have my credit card for a day Lilith if you answer-and post a pic- of the question posed to you.

devil

But I don't want a credit card. pitchfork

Ok then. What do you want?

Ask and you shall receive. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:16 AM

lol@lilith

so what size are they? :laughing:

You can have my credit card for a day Lilith if you answer-and post a pic- of the question posed to you.

devil

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:14 AM

Shuddup!! smokin

:tongue:

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:09 AM
Women don't have hair on their backs.

I like that.

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:08 AM

"Lilith- will you do me?"

laugh laugh

All night long. Wanna come see Ohio??

Oh wow. you named your loveorgan after a state.

Unique.

rofl

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:07 AM

Hmmm, well the second photo doesn't seem to go with the facial ones.... are you wearing glasses in the second shot?

The only other suggestion I have is to read your profile OUT LOUD to yourself and see if there are any changes you'd like to make.

Good luck to you, I hope you meet someone special.

That seems like a good posting rule on any internet forum. You might be onto something.

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:06 AM
"Lilith- will you do me?"

laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:08 PM

Is that Princess?

drool

:laughing:

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:07 PM

If I was cheated on, I would take a long hard look in the mirror.

Maybe I was doing something totally wrong in the relationship and it was my fault.

If that was the case, I would be willing to work it out.

yea, but that doesnt give anyone a rightful excuse to cheat

Ya. I don't think so either.

However, maybe I was not satisfying her.

Maybe I was not giving her the attention she needed and I was not romantic enough.

I would feel accountable for those reasons and at least listen, talk, repair the relationship perhaps.

There is never really an excuse for breaking a commitment of anykind.

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:04 PM
Its all about the Benjamins.

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:02 PM
If I was cheated on, I would take a long hard look in the mirror.

Maybe I was doing something totally wrong in the relationship and it was my fault.

If that was the case, I would be willing to work it out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25