Community > Posts By > laaly44

laaly44's photo
Sun 06/05/11 10:36 PM

I think you know when a man loves you when you don't have to ask:heart:

Best answer by far. That's all a man wants is to get credit for the love he displays and have the both of you experience peace and serenity in the fact that your love is unquestionned and doesn't constantly need to be reexamined.

laaly44's photo
Sun 06/05/11 09:53 PM
I'm am still somewhat new so I think I qualify. But to speed things up a bit, any girl who sends me a message will get a reply. Any person who adds me as a friend will be accepted. Now let's mingle!!!!

laaly44's photo
Wed 06/01/11 12:47 AM
David Deangelo, Mr. L. Rx, or myself could help you out here. Look them up.

laaly44's photo
Wed 06/01/11 12:25 AM
Love is a conscious decision to spread your bounty upon those you care for and are committed to. True love is uncondtional. It is not given and taken away due to a person's failure to meet your expectations. You might remove yourself from their life, but never "take" your love away.

Being in love is infatuation accompanied by strong chemical reactions in the brain and hopeful desires for the future within your imagination. This part is less permanent.

laaly44's photo
Wed 06/01/11 12:02 AM
If anyone likes Dwele or Eric Roberson we can be friends immediately lol:smile: (Seriously, add me) Think someone else is better? Make your case!

laaly44's photo
Wed 06/01/11 12:00 AM
Might as well ask you to rate my profile!

laaly44's photo
Wed 02/09/11 10:33 AM

no laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

she must be on some creep ish ..or some freak ish laugh

LOLlaugh

laaly44's photo
Wed 02/09/11 12:10 AM
Thank you!:smile:

laaly44's photo
Tue 02/08/11 11:50 PM

generally women mature a bit faster than men so I would be a little suspect of the emotional age of one who is interested in men 20 years their junior

but its your life to decide and you dont know for sure until you know for sure,,,

That's what I mean. I know that I am quite mature even compared to most men that are older than me, but I can't help but think that she isn't where she should be mentally. I can't imagine myself talking to someone much younger than me at that age. Somewhere inside, I feel like she has to be vulnerable.

laaly44's photo
Tue 02/08/11 11:03 PM
Just got back on to mingle and I'm going to attempt to be more active this time. Reach out and I'll reach back!!!

laaly44's photo
Tue 02/08/11 11:02 PM
General question: I'm in the "getting to know you" stage with a woman who is almost 20 years older than me. I thought she was at least ten years younger than she turned out to be (she's a looker). The more I think about it I wonder why a woman her age would seriously want to deal with me. Can she possibly be completely stable emotionally and mentally? Thoughts and opinions...

laaly44's photo
Wed 04/07/10 08:18 PM
Doesn't matter if a girl is chunky or not. Physical appeal only last for so long. It's not that important.

laaly44's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:27 AM
Don't waste your time being with someone you can't trust. Life is much better when you don't have unreliable people constantly affecting the way you feel. Give it up and wait for something better.

laaly44's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:23 AM
I don't think anyone is meant to be alone. There is someone for everybody... whether or not you find those people is a matter of chance!

laaly44's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:15 PM
Just for the record, I am not too young!

laaly44's photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:43 PM
I like the pics and I would definitely be your friend based off of what I see. :wink:

laaly44's photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:03 PM

Antonio Banderas
Adrian Paul

I agree:wink:

PLus gerard Butler is sooooo fine as well

I like that guy!

laaly44's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:57 PM

oh gawd no... they would put me in jail...
too young, too far away.

They can't put you in jail legally, but I get the point lol

laaly44's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:51 PM

Yes and no. Obviously, tooooo old for ya and you didn't answer about religion. You sound really nice and sound like you have depth. Intellectual and fun!!!
Best wishes on here!! Nice pics, BTW.

Thanks!!!

laaly44's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:49 PM
Have to agree with Eva Mendez... but no Beyonce or Jessica Simpson yet!? Is it because we are tired of talking about them lol?

Previous 1