Community > Posts By > fl3x52

fl3x52's photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:18 PM
Thanks boss!

fl3x52's photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:54 AM
Edited by fl3x52 on Tue 06/02/15 05:55 AM
As it says, I'm a 25 year old single white guy traveling across the country on my motorcycle. Currently writing this on my phone in Colorado Springs.

For the record: College educated, respectful, well traveled, d&d free, don't smoke but don't care if you do.

I am camping at national parks, seeing amazing scenery, and experiencing life in amazing ways. I've ran into a plethora of interesting characters on the road, and I feel I am growing from this experience.

Anyway, I'm hoping to make friends all over the country from this adventure, and maybe more than friends. If I sound like somebody interesting enough to split a couple beers with and maybe offer a couch to for the night, send me a message. I am currently zig zagging my way across Colorado, I expect to be in Salt Lake City sometime around Thursday or Friday this week. (June 5th ish). Where I will continue onwards to Yellowstone. I'll then zig zag towards Oregon and then up to Vancouver. I'll then travel from the west coast of Canada to the east coast, and then down to Miami.

Well, I promise to respond if you message me! So don't be shy about it.

Hope everyone here's having an awesome day.

fl3x52's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:40 PM
Edited by fl3x52 on Mon 09/06/10 11:44 PM

i personally love bbw's :p

and of course you are just soooooo close to me :-p

Haha I know right...

yeep...umless he wants to relocate...oh no, that's asking for waaay too much grumble

if you pay my out of state tuition :p

sorry sweetie, but i am a broke-as$ cougar oops

^_^

fl3x52's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:37 PM

and of course you are just soooooo close to me :-p

Haha I know right...

yeep...umless he wants to relocate...oh no, that's asking for waaay too much grumble

if you pay my out of state tuition :p

fl3x52's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:01 PM