RD2112's photo
Sat 09/25/10 08:34 PM
mr snufalufagus

RD2112's photo
Sat 09/25/10 08:34 PM
becky

RD2112's photo
Thu 09/16/10 02:49 PM
All children are human...yes lady they are. Do you think that we are obligated to work for the benefits of illegal aliens? They can make it in their own country until they can enter legally. it is wrong to reward them amnesty for breaking the law and mooching off out governemet. We have enough sorry native moochers to deal with already. Please quit trying to guilt the rest of us into feeling sorry for these people that come here and enjoy more perks than hard workers like me. Go work hard for a living and give your own money and resources away. Leave the rest of us alone. U are the minority on theis issue.

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:29 PM

why is it all of my threads get derailed???? laugh

I dunno, I never go off topic. :angel: Now let us get back to our planning about tag teaming you. laugh

If you try to force a tag, me and Rose will toss you into the crowd and then pull a Nacho Libre on u.

Anyways, I was gonna try and be nice and share Kim with you, now your outta luck. No tag team she's all mine. bigsmile

Dang dude, now u ruined it for both of us. Some people...sheesh!laugh

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:23 PM

I dunno, I never go off topic. :angel: Now let us get back to our planning about tag teaming you. laugh

If you try to force a tag, me and Rose will toss you into the crowd and then pull a Nacho Libre on u.

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:23 PM

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:20 PM
Simplify the whole income tax bit. 10% across the board for federal and maybe 5% to state. Simple tax credits for dependants.

Businesses should have tax exemption for supplies and costs. workmans comp should be simpler. Insurance would be affordable if the it was tougher for frivolous lawsuits. No free medical treatment for non US citizens. No social security for Illegals either.

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:13 PM

sharing a beer isnt cheating...its when i help her with her poolshots that it gets risky.drinker rofl

Well, maybe a tag team would be ok........ bigsmile

Problem is tho, she is kinda hot and I would never tag up...:banana:

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:09 PM
i guess that makes me an old fart. full of wisdom and other useless stuff

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:06 PM
sharing a beer isnt cheating...its when i help her with her poolshots that it gets risky.drinker rofl

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:00 PM
I likes me too but i dont like ranting so. makes my pits stink. lollaugh

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:57 PM
Repubs and Dems alike do it. Pork barrel spending and the fact that lobbyists are allowed is just unfathomable. Too many politicians have made their offices a joke. They do more for their own security than for the country. Congress has way to much power. It never was designes as such for a reason. Individual states should have more power.

Cut the excessive government jobs from the national level to the local level. Hire more city workers and give them more jobs to do. Government officials should not be paid for life for an elected job. There is so much waste that it stinks.

If i was a congressman, i would probably fall into the power struggle and get greedy too if it was that available to me. However I would be wrong in doing so...

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:49 PM
If it feels over...it is. Break up nicely and start over...it happens

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:47 PM
wanna get rid of deficit? that takes a while since we are in major debt with interest. Quit rebuilding hiways and invest heavily into technology. Not hi-tech but efficiency tech. How to cut energy costs. So much energy is wasted by industrial plants and individuals that its crazy. Deficit will turn around. Then get everybody in this country working, legal citizens that is. Bring the wages up for the yuck jobs and more US citizens will do them. Quit paying people to not work and the then the deficit will disappear and we will be strong again and banking some money again

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:40 PM

I agree that we all should pay the same exact percentage of tax. Moe thinks there should be redistribution of money they earned. That is the dumbest thing ever. If the rich have to feed the poor and there is no incentive to make more money then this ship sinks.

The middle class is hit the hardest. We do all the work and the poor get the benefits. We make too much to qualify for help but dont make enough to raise a family on one income. We should not have our taxes raised but neither should the rich. I fi t weren't for the rich and corporations....we would have nothing so get over it people.

Thank you very much

No I get what you are saying. There needs to be incentives. I don't think punishing the rich because they have money is the answer, then no one would want to make money.

To me....it's simple. A set percentage across the board. I don't see where a down fall in this would be (other than people just not wanting to pay taxes)

Fact is....taxes are needed to keep the country going. Can't get around that, as far as I can see.

I don't think Moe's suggestion is the dumbest thing ever though. I don't get it, but I don't think it's dumb. Then again...what do I know laugh

Its the redistribution of wealth concept that gets me. Rich people have ways to shelter taxes yes but they also pay much higher percentages after those savings. It is just fair. Forcing the rich to give to the poor is not the way. Offer a better growth opportunity for American businesses, get rid of unions and we will prosper. each american should be working and able to sustain themselves, not look for handouts.

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:30 PM
I agree that we all should pay the same exact percentage of tax. Moe thinks there should be redistribution of money they earned. That is the dumbest thing ever. If the rich have to feed the poor and there is no incentive to make more money then this ship sinks.

The middle class is hit the hardest. We do all the work and the poor get the benefits. We make too much to qualify for help but dont make enough to raise a family on one income. We should not have our taxes raised but neither should the rich. I fi t weren't for the rich and corporations....we would have nothing so get over it people.

Thank you very much

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:23 PM
I like pie!!!

RD2112's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:21 PM
i confess that i put off procrastinating til the next day

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25